Last Chapter;

A/N: #315 on Fanfiction! I know it's not number 1 but still! It's ranked.. thanks guys x

_________________________

Holly's POV

"Stunning."

"Simply breathtaking,"

I stood with a tear in my eye, Eleanor's mum's hand clutched in mine as we watched her adjust her veil.

"I can't believe I'm getting married today," She smiles her hand resting on her now slightly bigger bump, you couldn't really tell she was pregnant unless you really looked, the dress hid it well and she wasn't too big yet for four months.

"I just can't stop staring at you," I admit, another tear slipping.

"Do you want to marry me instead?" She teases.

I laugh sipping my champagne before turning to look at my dress, I was still in my dressing gown the hotel had given us as complimentary.

"Hello ladies!" Niall walks in holding up his camera, they asked him to take photos and short videos throughout the day, knowing Niall he'd document everything.

As Eleanor talks with her younger cousins I finish my champagne.

"Holly, how are you feeling?" Niall asks holding up the camera in my face.

I give it a smile before replying down the lens. "Excited, very excited for my best friend. She's waited her whole life for this day."

"Any special words for the happy couple?"

"Just be happy," I smile.

"Lovely words from the maid of honour there." Niall comments before moving onto someone else.

I smile picking up my dress and heading into the stall, as I do my phone beeps.

I sit down in the stall and smile once I see it's from Harry.

Harry: How are you feeling? Everything going well? .xx

We had been so good this past month or so, we saw each other as much as possible, I even went out with him to LA. We were in a great place with each other, hardly any arguments - if so we'd make up minutes later, we were really in love, real love this time.

Me: Everything is going to plan. I however, am still in lingerie and a dressing gown. xx

Harry: Walk down the aisle in that, you may steal the show but I'd really enjoy it ;) xx

Me: perv

Harry: Miss you.

Me: You'll see me in an hour..

Harry: That's too long..

Me: I really need to get changed, love you x

Harry: Love you stupid amounts .xx

I smile at his text before changing into my dress, it was beautiful and I couldn't really believe I got to wear it all day, it was the same feeling I got when I put on my prom dress.

Wait until it's your wedding.

I shook my head, I mean of course I'd thought about marriage but I doubt Harry had, his career was exploding and I couldn't really imagine him wanting to settle down at this age.

Doesn't mean you can't dream.

It doesn't. I've even got venues written down, and potential caterers.

Oh god I'm crazy.

No, you're human.

I stop the internal battle with myself and straighten out my dress. Heading back out, Eleanor's gathering us all together for a photo as her mother continues to cry.

This is going to be one hell of a day.

- -

I was so nervous to walk down the aisle, even though it isn't my wedding, I still felt eyes on myself and Harry as we walked arm in arm. Once reaching the front I gave him a smile before standing on the left whilst he took his place on the right.

Throughout the wedding Harry would look over and smile, often it was a cheeky smirk, but at certain points it would a cute smile like when they exchanged their vows. I didn't know what he was thinking, but from the look on his face I knew he was thinking about it being us one day.

One day.

- -

"Enjoying yourself?" I smile as Harry and I sit together at the reception watching everyone dance, the wedding was beautiful and was followed up by hundreds of photos outside of the church.

"It's been a fabulous day,"

I laugh at the way he says 'fabulous' and kiss him. "It all went to plan, thankfully."

"I'm so happy for them,"

I look over to see Eleanor laughing as Louis attempts to dance with her. "Me too,"

"Did it make you think of us?" He asks curiously.

I nod. "Quite a lot actually."

"Really?"

I nod. Oh god, I haven't freaked him out have I?..

"I didn't think you'd think about us at all.." He mumbled.

I take his hand. "Of course I do, I always think about us maybe getting married, starting a family."

"You'd have to live with me first,"

I stop what I'm doing and watch him carefully. "Are you.. offering?"

"If.. you think it's right, if you want to..why not?"

I grin, my cheeks hurting. "You want us to get a place together?"

"Of course,"

"But I live in New York, and you live in London.."

"We can look for places in New York.." Harry offers.

I look around the room, I look at Eleanor, Louis, Niall, my mum then back to Harry. "No," I shake my head. "Let's look for places in London."

He raises his eyebrows. "Really?"

I nod. "Really. New York is nice, but it's not home." I look back at my friends then to Harry. "This is home."

He kisses my lips before standing up and offering his hand to me. "Care to dance?"

I blush - I wasn't sure how after everything we've been through I was still able to blush by such simple gestures. "I would love to,"

Dancing to a slow song I watch Harry's eyes, the green so hypnotizing I couldn't pull myself to look away. It was nice to know I was the only person in the world who knew he had a slight brown fleck in his left eye. His lips so pink I was envious, he didn't need to spend money on lipsticks to get that shade, it was natural - like everything about him. That's what he is; natural. Harry is Harry.

And I'm so glad he's mine.

"What's on your mind?" He asks softly careful not to let others over hear.

I shake my head. "Nothing but you."

He smiles kissing me once. "You make me who I am,"

"I love you Harry Styles."

"I love you stupid amounts Holly McIntyre."

_______________

A/N:

There WILL be an epilogue, I decided to be nice to you guys... But i want you to tell me what you'd like the epilogue to show? them moving in, getting married, having a baby? What.. give me ideas! go!