Chapter 14;

Holly's POV

"Oh my, God." I gasp, champagne flute in hand. I was quite relaxed in the very high end Wedding dress boutique in Chelsea, London.

"You like?" Eleanor twirls, I stand with her mum who was now crying, a tissue in hand.

"It's gorgeous," I couldn't really form words, her dress was breathtaking. It was so perfectly made, it was as if she was poured into it.

"It doesn't make me look.. fat?"

I frown. "No way, why would you look fat?" I scoff.

I look over at Eleanor's mum to smirk but I see an awkward expression upon her face.

My face pales looking back at Eleanor. "You're not." I gasp. I look at her untouched champagne glass.

Eleanor places her hand over her stomach before giving me a timid smile. "I am,"

I rush over and hug her tight. "I'm so happy for you," I whisper, a tear rolling down my cheek.

I pull back to see tears in her eyes too. "This is amazing," I laugh wiping her tears. "You're getting married, you have a house, now a baby.. perfect."

She smiles at me, her fingers carefully wiping her tears not wanting to mess up her eyeliner.

"Enough of the fuss, let's get you into your dress." She pushes me into the stall where a salmon pink dress was hung, it was gorgeous. Eleanor has great taste.

Shifting into the dress my phone vibrated, I saw I had a text already from Gemma.

Gemma: Come round to mine after the dress fitting? Haven't seen you in so long! Isobel misses you xx

Me: I'll be there for 6? Xx

Gemma: That's great, you can have dinner here xx

Me: You are good to me ;) see you later xxx

My next text, the one I received minutes ago was from James.

James: How is everything? Hope it's going well, missing you a lot. As is Harly, she won't eat properly and slept on your side of the bed.. love you xxxx

Me: It's all going well, wish you were here, can't wait for you to come for the wedding - I'm showing you everywhere! Just trying on my dress, it's gorgeous :) I miss Harly too, kiss her for me and don't forget dry biscuits, they're good for her teeth. love you xxxxxx

James: Can't wait to see you, I've given her biscuits but she's refusing..she really in your dog ;) love you more xxxxx

I smiled placing my phone in my bag and zipping the dress up, I looked pretty, really pretty. The dress hugged me well, it kissed my hips and complimented my chest.

Taking in a deep breath I walked out to show it off only for my heart to fall out of my chest.

"Harry?" I freeze.

He turns around, his smile falling. "Holly.." He breathes taking in my figure.

We stood silently, Eleanor and her mum whispering in the corner.

"I thought you were touring in the US?"

"I'm er- on a break, this week."

I nod crossing my arms over my chest trying to not feel so uncomfortable. "Why are you here? I don't mean to sound rude or anything-"

"It's okay," He smiles. "Louis sent me over just to see how it's going." He traces over me again. "It looks like it's going well."

I swallow. "Yeah, it is.. Thanks."

He nods turning back to Eleanor, "Speak later," He hugs her and then her mum before giving me a small smile and leaving.

I let out a breath before turning to Eleanor. "Little warning next time?" My eyes widen.

"Sorry," She bites her lower lip.

I sigh brushing my hair behind my shoulders and looking in the mirror. "You chose well Eleanor,"

"You did," Her mother agrees. "You look stunning Holly."

"You outshine me," Eleanor jokes standing beside me.

I roll my eyes bumping her hip. "Don't be stupid."

We stand side by side, staring at ourselves, the reality kicking in.

Eleanor is getting married.

I took her hand in mine and smiled at her through the mirror.

"I just want to say thank you," Eleanor spoke softly.

I frown. "Why?"

"Because, you're my best friend in the whole wide world, you've been there through everything. You've never let me down, you've always had my back. I love you Hol, thank you.. For everything, and always being there."

I hug her, tears yet again in both of our eyes.

"It's not even the wedding and we're crying like babies." I joke wiping her tears as she wipes mine. "You'll always be my best friend."

"I couldn't ever live without you Hol," Eleanor admits.

"Good job you don't have to, ey?" I wink picking up my champagne flute.

_______________________

A/N:

So, I'm spoiling you with two updates, you love me right??

Comment and vote as much as possible..

Also, posting a little teaser for a new book idea, go comment on that whether I should stop after The Wakeup Call or write the other book..

P.s the new book will be called Drifted

x x