Chapter 21;

Holly's POV

"You're overreacting Holly."

"Am I? Am I?"

"Yes."

"We haven't been together in so long I can't remember what it's like to touch you!" I yell.

"We don't need sex to be close,"

"No, maybe not but I'd like for you to want me, to make me feel attractive."

Harry's face softens. "You don't think I find you attractive?" He steps towards me, holding my hips, he kisses my cheek before resting his forehead against mine. "You're the prettiest girl in the world, the only girl I'll ever need."

"Holly?"

I blink ending the flashback. Harry's cute face giving me a confused look.

"You alright there?" He smiles.

I nod sitting up, having fractured ribs really isn't comfortable. "I think I just had my first flashback."

He sat up straighter, "Who was in it?"

"You,"

He stares at me, waiting for me to continue. "We were arguing about you not giving me enough attention."

He smiles softly taking my hand. "That's okay,"

"Did we argue a lot?"

I can't read his expression, I didn't know if it was good or bad. "We had our ups and downs, any relationship does." He shrugs.

"Is there anything I should know.. in particular?" I ask nervous if he says yes.

He looks at me, our hands clasped. "Hol, I-"

"Holly, sweetheart!" Anne rushes in, flowers in her right hand. Harry hadn't said she would be stopping by today, either way I was happy to see her.

Harry's POV

When Holly asked if there was anything she should know I was going to tell her, I was ready to. If I tell her now.. it won't change much, the longer I leave it, the longer I keep making her believe that we're together, the more hurt she'll be.

I let her speak with my mum, sitting in the corner. My mum was basically smothering her with affection but from what I could see, Holly enjoyed it, she always liked to be looked after when she was sick.

I turn my phone on for the first time today, I like to turn it off when I'm with Holly and check it at night time, but seeing as she was preoccupied..

Rachel: Where have you gotten to? X

Rachel: Are you in London? X

Rachel: are you at home? X

Rachel: I read you're back in London?

Rachel: You're not at home?

Rachel: hello..

Rachel: ok.

Rachel: Are you with her?

Rachel: I get it.

These texts first started yesterday, the most recent sent around half an hour ago. She loved to text.

Although we are technically together, and she deserves some explanation I just couldn't find it in me to reply to her.

I turned my phone back off after emailing my manager and joined my mum and Holly.

Boy is this a mess.