Chapter 7;

Holly's POV

"What is that?"

"A star,"

"Are you sure about that?" I smirk.

James gasps, mocking hurt. "How very dare you, of course it's a star." He kisses my nose.

"You can just have that for yourself,"

"Sorry miss perfectionist," He teases, again kissing my nose.

"How long are they in for? Can you check please babe?" I smile carefully placing each cookie onto the tray.

As he checks in the book my phone alerts me of a message. I wipe my hands on the tea towel before looking at it.

Harry: America today.. New York is my first stop..

We'd been casually texting for around a week, his name didn't make my heart flutter anymore, I didn't even check my phone to see if he texted - half the time I forgot he'd even texted me.

We weren't best buddies, but agreed to be civil, I thought the texting would die down, but it didn't.

Me: Cool. Enjoy the big apple.

Harry: I'm playing a few shows, fancy coming?

I swallowed, I wasn't sure whether that would be a good idea.

Me: I don't know..

Harry: It would be nice to see you.

Me: Tell me the dates, venues and times.. I'll see what I can do.

Harry: Great, I'll text you it all.

And he did, I read through the few shows he was playing and decided the Friday night gig would be best.

"You okay over there?" James smiled placing our cookies in the oven.

I send Harry a quick 'I'll be there' text before locking it and placing it down.

"Perfect," I smile, my arms around his waist. He kisses my nose, rubbing his alongside mine.

"We have twenty five minutes to spare.. wonder what we could do it that time.." He smirks.

I laugh. "Clean up?" I fake oblivion.

He smirks kissing my lips. "I had something else in mind.."

Harry's POV

The fact that she'd even texted me made my heart jump, but now she said she's actually coming to a show. It made me feel sick almost.

I was going to have to perform for two hours knowing she was in the crowd somewhere, watching me, analysing my every move, she was going to be this brand new person that I haven't seen in nearly a year and a half.

I hope she didn't think I'd changed too.

"She's coming," I say to Lou as we drive from JFK to my hotel.

"She as in.."

"As in Holly. I gave her the dates of my gigs here and she's coming, she's going to be there."

"How do you feel about that?"

I shrug. "I don't know how I'm supposed to feel, I mean.. Me and Rachel are in a good place, god knows where Holly is in her life, she could be engaged or pregnant or anything I haven't had any information about her."

"Doubt she's pregnant or engaged." Lou rolled her eyes rocking a sleeping Lux. "Just don't overthink your every move when you speak to her."

I sigh. "I'm actually going to have to speak to her, I'm going to see her." My throat runs dry. "Shit, I'm actually going to see her."