Chapter 13;

Holly's POV

I love flying, I always have. I've always loved the excitement it brings knowing that on the other end is the destination. Usually when I'm on a plane the destination is a hot country; this time it is not the case.

It was currently 18 degrees when I landed in London, I yawned my way through passport control and made it to baggage control. I just wanted sleep, my suitcase of course was the second to last to come out, I almost started to panic and think they'd lost it.

Stepping out of Heathrow I looked around, it wasn't until I was hugged from behind that I smiled.

"I missed you!" Eleanor shouted.

I turned around hugging her properly. "I've missed you too, I'm so tired I'll probably fall asleep if we keep hugging."

She laughs taking my suitcase, "Come on, I've been annoying Louis all day preparing for you, the spare room is all set up."

"You really shouldn't have bothered, I'm only going to be using the bed and bathroom."

"I never have guests apart from Lottie from time to time, let me be excited." She pouts throwing my suitcase in the boot as we climb into her car.

I roll my eyes not able to really argue with her, it was cute that she was excited about me being here.

"Now that you're here for a few days.." Eleanor smirked. "You can come and look at my wedding dress, and your dress."

My breath hitches. "You have them chosen?"

"Yes, but I want your opinion first."

I nod. "Of course, this is so exciting."

"The dates creeping closer." She reminded.

Walking into Louis and Eleanor's I noticed a few changes, a new rug in the living room, a new mirror in the entrance hall, new stools at the kitchen counter.

She showed me to my room wishing me a goodnight/good morning - it was 2am, and left me to shower and sleep off the jetlag.

-

The following morning Eleanor dropped me at my mothers, I wasn't really sure what to expect, or how this was going to go down exactly.

"So, what are we dealing with?" I ask sat at the dining table, my mum was sat across from me, her lawyer beside her.

"This man has taken at least 2.3 million."

I close my eyes and rest my hand against my forehead. The room was silent, Sophia was in the kitchen, cooking. She didn't want to be involved.

"So how do we get it back?" I knew I was naive, that you can't just get 2.3 million pounds off a fraudster.

"At the moment, we can't."

"Why? What has he done with it?"

"Off sure,"

"Of course," I sigh. Of course he'd have an off sure banking account.

"Where is this bank account then? Switzerland? Dubai?"

"Could be anywhere,"

"So what's going to happen?" It was starting to frustrate me. "Can we get it back?"

"We're working on it."

_________________________
A/N:

So I know I'm taking a break but I was able to write this in some free time so why not update?:) don't expect daily updates but I will try and figure out something!

Thank you to all of your comments - they made my day, I'm so happy that you're all so supportive - love you x

Also! I've been given inspiration for a new book idea, do you want me to post a prologue for it or something? Let me know..

Sorry that was long I'll let you go back to your lives now

x x