Chapter 30;

Holly's POV

"So what does this mean, are you together are you not, are you friends or more.. what?" A very confused Eleanor asked over skype.

Her and Louis were in their second to last week of their travels before they'd return back to England for their wedding which was fast approaching.

"We're... comfortable," I answer eating another spoonful of icecream.

Eleanor rolls her eyes. "Comfortable? What the fuck is comfortable?"

I giggle. "I'm happy Eleanor,"

She sighs giving in. "That's what's important. I know. It's not the label, it's your happiness."

"How are your travels?"

"Amazing," She beams. I knew it was one of her dreams to travel with someone she loved around Europe, and now she is. "When are you seeing Harry again?"

I blush.

"You're seeing him later aren't you?"

I nod slowly as I put the icecream lid back on the container. It had been two days since the Empire State Building date, I was still living off of the high from that but Harry insisted we saw each other again so soon and I, couldn't really turn down that chance.

"I'm making us some food and then we'll watch a film maybe,"

"Yeah, yeah." She rolls her eyes. "You two will be getting it in-"

"Eleanor!" I gasp. "Don't speak like that,"

She laughs wiping some hair out of her face. "I need to go but I'll talk to you soon okay?"

I smile. "Okay,"

"Love you Hol."

"Love you too El,"

- -

The dinner was almost ready when my doorbell rang, I answered with a smile on my face. Harry beamed back taking his hand from behind his back and handing me a single red rose.

"Don't you send me enough?" I raise an eyebrow accepting it.

"I can always take it back,"

I laugh giving him a hug. "Its okay, another for my collection," I smirk.

He follows me into the kitchen where I add the rose to my newest bouquet I received yesterday and tend to the dinner.

The risotto was almost done, I had to read up at least four different recipes to find out how to make the perfect risotto. I don't know why I was so adamant that the risotto was made perfectly, we all know Harry would eat charcoal if it was served to him just to keep me happy.

"What are you making?" He asks standing beside me as I lift the lid to the pan. "Risotto?" He asks curiously looking in.

I was trying to get over the way he said 'risotto', it rolled off his tongue so slowly I was sure I was melting into a puddle in that very spot.

"Yeah, you like it don't you?" My heart races in panic that I've somehow forgotten if he likes it or not.

He grins taking a spoon and tasting it. "Love it,"

I let out a breath of relief. "Taste good?"

He nods. "Perfect, my mum use to make it."

I smile taking it off of the heat and serving it up for the both of us. "Bon appetite," I chuckle as we sit across from each other at my dining table.