~|1|~

Bae Joo-hyun (Irene's) POV-

"Can I please become a psychopathologist? PLEASE?" I pleaded.

"Well, I see your innocence doesn't work, either." Dr. Wooseok sighs, "Chanyeol is ultimately dangerous and if you work as a psychopathologist to him you will be harmed or so."

"Ugh! Why?!!" I bemoaned. Why do people have to care for me?

My wish WAS to become a psychopathologist and take care of Chanyeol. But why can't I work?

I drove back to home, since I was revoked because of Dr. Wooseok.

Mom approached towards me, "Hello dear! What happened? Did you become a psychopatholo-"

"No mom, it's eliminated!" I cried.

She shook her head in disbelief. My younger brother, Bae Jinyoung, walked through the hallway.

"It's eliminated?! Really? " Jinyoung looked stunned. I didn't answer him.

"JOOHYUN! Answer me!!!" Jinyoung bellowed right in my ears.

"Don't call me Joohyun! Call me a noona, I'm older than you! And yes, it's cancelled!" I hollered.

I stomped at my room and shut the door. I sighed.

Why is my life so boring and biased?

Suddenly, I got an email-

Dear Bae Joo-hyun,

We are here to inform you that you are participated in Asan Medical Center and work for a customer called Park Chanyeol. His doctor advised you that you are competed and can work as a psychopathologist therefore taking good care for Chanyeol and make him feel better.

From,

### ##### ##.

"OMG! YES! MOM! DAD! BABY JINYOUNG! I'M ADDED! I'M PARTICIPATED! YIPPEE!!!!" I shrieked as I ran downstairs and showed them the email letter.

They all gave me congrats and all, as I kept on jumping up and down non-stop.

I replied to the email and took some rest. The day I have to introduce myself to Chanyeol will be just day after tomorrow.. I closed my eyes...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Soyeon's POV-

The time had come, as I heard the police gathering around and trying to catch us.

We are the biggest mafia gangs in Seoul, we, called G(idle). I ordered Yuqi and Shuhua (who can run as fast as the speed of a light) to escape from the polices, while I took care of the other 3 members.

Yuqi and Shuhua climbed on-top of the rooftop and managed to escape like thieves.

Minnie and Miyeon put their masks on, and disappeared through the cites.

I and Soojin were left, so I told her to follow Minnie and Miyeon as by.

I hid behind a wall apace.

Phew. That was close.

"HANDS UP OR I'LL SHOOT!" I heard the police abruptly.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Irene's POV-