~|12|~

Recap-

"Chanyeol.." was the only word that came out of my mouth..

"It looks like he escaped the hospital." Wendy sneered, "twice."

Chapter 12-

I turned to look at Wendy, "How do you know?"

She balked, and then spoke, "Oh, really? Oh, I thought I just guessed!" And then sat back on the chair.

I looked over Chanyeol.

Is it true? Did he actually departed from the hospital? But how come, aren't there suppose to be Dr. Wooseok and the nurses?

From my eyes, deep through the sensation, I saw Chanyeol doing something crummy :_(

That made my eyes go wide.

He started bashing with a wooden stick, he started spinning through, injuring strangers, in addition he was also stinging a small baby who went to pick a bounce-ball.

I rushed over him, as quickly as possible.

"STOP! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?! HAVE YOU GONE MAD?!!" I interrupted.

He turned a look a me. But, me being rare, he kept on staring at me. He didn't even blink. He kept on eyeing me...

"What are you doing?" I made a face.

"Who are you?" He tilted his head, "I think I've seen you before."

"Have you gone mad? You are making people a paranoid here! What do you expect that the world is minimizing and- but new babies are being born? And Oh, the baby! Happy? You almost did hurt the baby! Don't you expect that you are a human also?! And even if you are a psycho, go nuts in a lonely forest! You are obviously going to be ended up being in jail or back in a hospital! YOU, Chanyeol, are on of the top psycho humans! And, please don't give me that glare because I know that you are going to-"

"Stop it." he said off simply, "You are going to get killed one day."

I gave a smirk-laugh, "Gosh! Did you just call me that I'll get killed? Wanna die, bud?"

He just stood there, like an idiot. But not so long-

"AAAHHHHH!!!!!! A KNIFE! WE ARE DEAD! WE ARE ALL DEAD!" I heard a lady scream, and so did the others. My head turned at Chanyeol once again,

"Oh! A k-nife? Wan-wanna dd-die b-b-u-bud?" I gave a hiccup.

He looked at it, and smiled, "yes! A knife! And all of you, YOU ARE GOING TO GET KILLED ANY SECOND!!!!!!"

And with a flash of light, he slashed and marked traces all over people, and also twinged and stabbed people's hearts off. My mouth legit dropped wide open. There was no way he's actually doing this.

After a tonnes of people have gotten jabbed, he turned at me.

"Wanna die, bud?" he grinned, "WANT TO DIE?!"

"Kill me, then." I beamed, "If you want to kill me, then go on!"

"Why not?" He smirked, and came towards me. He gave a death glare, "If you want to die, then choose how to die."

My head turned over his face. He was so near me, I could feel him breathing. I was obviously a shorty, so I had to tear my whole back to look right at his face.

"Just stab me." I voiced.

He gave a nod, thinking deeply, "well, if that's the only way-"

He brought back his knife. It was dripping from blood. He used his hands to cleanse the dark-red blood, and then smudged it on his clothes.

"Park Chanyeol, are you just pretending to be a psycho?" I said, "Or is this real?"

"Someone wanted to kill me. I bet it was not my brother, but his voice sounded somehow familiar.. I don't remember, OK?"

I felt a shudder.

Back then-

No, please don't kill me, I'm very innocent!

And why should I not kill you?

Please, DON'T KILL ME!!! AAAAAHHHH!

"What's your brother's name?" I said in an 'I'm-interested!' way.

"You wanna know?" he put his knife down. I gave a nod. A slight nod.

"Is it...Park Jinyoung?" I spoke slowly. I felt like my spines cold. For a second or so.

But as I said that, he took a step further. His knife dropped with a cling and his eyes widened as much as possible. It felt like I was right. Park Jinyoung could  be his brother. He wanted to speak something, but nothing came out of his mouth. He just picked up his knife that was dropped.

As I blinked, he dashed straight out of the streets. 

"Wait up! Is he actually your brother!?" I groaned. I tried running back, but he was too quick. Did he just dissolved through the streets? No way he could!!

 I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Wendy,

"Hi Irene! I just came from the toilet. Come-on! Lets eat some croissants!" she pulled my hand. But my face was still aghast, on what I just heard.

I mean, 99.9% sure Park Jinyoung killed his own brother! How could he? He's my brother's best friend!

"Erm, Wendy, I don't feel that hungry? Can we just talk?" I tapped my stomach showing that I'm full, which I wasn't. I was just too shocked to eat on whatever news I heard.

"The thing is, who set him free from the hospital, and how he first became a psycho." I said sternly.

"The...What?" Wendy mooed baffled.

"Never mind." I howled. I went to the counter area to pick 2 chocolate croissants, one for me and the other for Wendy, well, I am hungry now!

"Have you heard of the mafia gangs?" Wendy offended.

My eyes turned to her, "You know?"

She looked down at her croissant, and sighed, "There are rumours that they were the one to make Chanyeol escape from the hospital. I don't think they were. Rumours are fake. Do you?"

I shook my head in relief, "I don't I think they will take over."

And then I remembered the time when the asked me if I could become their 7th member, and me regretting. It was those Chanyeol times...My life is a disaster after all...

"Ah well, how are the croissants, anyways?" I changed the subject. I didn't wanted to talk about it, because it made me feel really bad and sluggish. So, why not change the subject?

She nodded her head, "It's good. But, I think we have to find Chanyeol back to the hospital. Or, we have to make G(Idle) stuck in jail. How is that?"

"Wendy, too much here, let us go back home. It's getting late. Look, it's almost my time to go back! Wanna come over?"

"Sure, I guess.." Wendy poked, as well as sighed.