~|20|~

The next day~

Wendy is joining the party.

Park Jinyoung is joining the party.

Lucas is joining the party.

Bae Jinyoung is joining the party.

"Oh my god, yess!" I jump in enthusiastic, screaming in glee.

"Everyone is joining, YESS." I closed my eyes, jumping in my bed happily, "OK, now get ready to plan first!" I grabbed my fist.

I loved to plan a party. I know everything when it comes to planning a party. I remember I planned a party when I was little, my party's name was called, 'Let's not Fail in our Tests!' And alot of them joined, especially Soyeon, who ruined the whole party. It was a bummer, of-coarse. Then I remember my mom shouting to Soyeon's mom about her behavior, and she was apologizing. Soyeon's mom has way exceptional manners than her, still I don't know why Soyeon turned out to be a spolit, and now turned out to be a mafia member.

I exhaled. Nothing could be worse like that, right? 

I took out lanterns, party light, disco ball, when I just realized this is not the party we are suppose to do.

"Nope, I'm doing wrong, am I?" This party is suppose to be for thinking and finding the culprit, and it's not the party like disco dance thingy.

I took hours to decorate it.

ribbons, night lanterns, etc..

~~time skip after decorating..~~

"PHEW!" I plopped into my bed, chewing some jelly in my mouth, wiggle waggle.

I was watching some of my favorite K-dramas, when I heard a ting on my phone.

Lucas: Can you tell me the address for the party?

"Oh my gosh, he's so weird." I ignored the text, continue watching Hotel del Luna, (CUZ WHY NOT, GUYS??)

ting

ting

ting

"Ugh, what now?" I groaned.

Lucas: are you there?

Lucas: I lost the invitation you gave me

Lucas: could you tell me pleeeease? xuxi wants to know UwU

Me: WHO'S XUXI?

Lucas: my NICKNAME!

Me: ah, right. the location is : ### ## ####

I blushed, "god, why on earth am i blushing? Is it cuz of his cringy nickname?"

I changed the word 'Lucas' to 'Xuxi' on my contacts.

I giggled hard enough my brother could have heard me, "Oh, freak. Stop it."

THAT DAY ARRIVES!

"WOW! How did you decorate such prestige?" Wendy came flying towards me, "it's so pretty!"

"Oh my! My eyes are playing tricks on me, right? This cannot be real!" Lucas gives me a high-five.

"You did a great job!" Park Jinyoung smiled wildly.

"Erm, sis,  the one part is dangling out." My brother came looking at it.

"THEN GO FIX IT WITH A TAPE!" I clamored.

"Ah, right."

"So, why did we come here?" Wendy rushed over me, "What's wrong?"

"Well, we are here to talk about Chanyeol and discuss who could the culprit be. I think it's Park Jinyoung, but.. I wanna be sure."

Wendy became silent out of no-where. She stopped her tracks, "since he's in the hospital... Oh right, forget it! Carry on."

"Wait, how on earth do you know?" I stopped my tracks as well.

"It said on the news.. now anyways, GO ON!!!" she pushed me.

We all sat at the sofa.

"Well, the reason I brought you here is because.."

And I told them about the Chanyeol situation.

"Does anybody know who the culprit is?"

"It's not me! I promise!!" Park Jinyoung squeezed his eyes.

"I need prove, little one." I whispered.

(there you go! I decided to do short chapters so you guys can end this story fast!)