~|2|~

Recap:

He gave a smirk.

"DIE."

Slash.

He just stabbed me right on my stomach.

Chapter 2:

I opened my eyes. There I was, slumbering right on a bed. I got up straight.

"What just happened?" I shrieked.

"You just got stabbed by your patient." Dr. Wooseok came towards me.

"Chanyeol? Oh yes! And how did he got a knife-"

"Calm down, Joohyun. You will not understand."

A thousands of questions burst inside my head. He motioned me to lay down and take some rest. I did as told, even though I felt numb right at my body and couldn't move a single. I saw a TV in-front of me, as I told Dr. Wooseok to switch it on for me.

As he switched it on, a news channel popped up. It showed 6 members escaping the police abruptly.

"What channel do you want me to put on?" He looked at me, bored face.

"This one is better." My mouth dropped.

"...and they managed to escape for the 10th time from the police. This time, the police told a mafia member Jeon  So-yeon as she was going to get caught, but in surprised climbed up the roof and vanished out right there..."

"WOAH!" I said, astonished.

Jeon So-yeon...Hmm..sounds familiar, but who is she?

>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>

Soyeon's POV-

I escaped from the police. I jumped through the roof and dissolved through thin air. I hid behind a capacity area and stayed inside, for what seems an hour. 

I took out my phone and called Yuqi, "Where are you guys? All safe?"

She replied, " Yes, we 5 are hiding in a hide-out! Where are you?"

I send them the location and they said that they are on their way to my hide-out.

I halted for a long time until I heard some footsteps come neat me.

"Phew,  finally you guys are back." I exhaled.

"We are not your friends. We are the cops!"

>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>

Irene's POV-

I looked straight at Dr. Wooseok's eyes, "What am I seeing here? A mafia gang? This gives me the Chanyeol vibes!"

"Are you still going to confirm if you are working with Chanyeol?" Dr. Wooseok got up straight.

I thought for a bit.

I mean, I'm a psychologist so I must work for that creepy dude.

"Erm, Ok?!" I tilted my head, unsure.

He gave a small nod, and left the room.

I'm still scared of Chanyeol! What if he kills me one day??!!

I looked down at my stomach. It was wrapped with a-lot of bandages and poured medicines.

I got up. 

Wait, how can I get up? So, it means I can go home?! YAY!

I told the nurses that I can finally stretch up, and if I could go home.

They gave a quick nod, and I changed my hospital pj's back to my clothes and drove home peacefully.

I rang the bell.

My mom opened the door.

"OMG JOOHYUN! OMG OMG OMG! Nice to meet you!" She gave me a hug, but I told her not to, since of me getting stabbed and all that drama.

"Really?" Bae Jinyoung waddled towards me.

I nodded by.

"She got stabbed! Eomma, help me!" Jinyoung howled.

"It's not a bad one, though." I grinned.

It was lunch-time, as everyone treated me like a queen or something.

"Where's dad, by the way?" I asked.

"For work, I dunno it has been half hour and he haven't returned back." mom looked worried.

"Eh, it's fine mom, he has exams so it takes time." Jinyoung calmed her down.

We all enjoyed our dish, (We ate kimchi rice with traditional soup and special food for me: roasted chicken with tomato sauce sprinkled with spices). After we 3 were done, Jinyoung helped mom clean the dishes while I went to my room to rest [since the doctor told me to.]

While I was resting, I heard mom and my brother scream the hell out.

I rushed downstairs to see what the drama was.

"JOOHYUN! I'M SO SORRY FOR THIS ALL, BUT YOUR APPA (DAD) DIED FROM A CAR CRASH!!!!"

"He WHAT??!!"

"He had a car crash and it was so sad that it hit straight to his brain that he *sob* DIED!!!!!"

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Soyeon's POV-

"We are not your friends. We are the cops!"

A he said that, he grabbed me by my hands and dragged me.

"Not so fast, you irrelevant-foolish people!" I heard someone behind me.

"Miyeon?" I said, astonished.

As she said that, she used her high-heeled boots to whack the hell out of the policeman.

There came Minnie, as she kicked the police so hard he did a somersault and landed all the way down.

As he fell right down, there in came Yuqi, holding a stick in her right hand and her other hand on her hips. She bashed it with a stick on his back, as she stared at us and gave me a thumbs-up. I smiled happily. We are the BEST mafia gangs here, and I love it no matter what.

Then, I heard a car beep the horn so bad. I looked over the road.

2 cars came together and crashed  into a million pieces.

Oof, that was so bad!

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*