~|21|~

Recap:

"Does anybody know who the culprit is?"

"It's not me! I promise!!" Park Jinyoung squeezed his eyes.

"I need prove, little one." I whispered.

Chapter 21:

"Why do you determine that it's me? Huh?" Jinyoung bawled.

"Because, Chanyeol said so." I whistled.

"It could not just be me. I swear to god, I'm telling you the truth, it could be Wendy." Chanyeol closed his eyes calmly.

"ME?! YOU THINK IT'S ME? Are you.. are you kidding me?" she banged her hands on the table.

Jinyoung nodded, yet peacefully.

I grasped my hands together, feeling a shudder. There is a 0% chance it's her.

"I-I, I'm taking an excuse to the toilet." Lucas left.

"Chanyeol left and ran away since I said your name. Please tell me. Is he your brother? Do you know who the culprit is?" I turned my tiring eyes of Jinyoung.

Jinyoung pointed his fingers on Wendy, "Ask her.

Don't you know, Irene, that she acts all suspicious and all?  She keeps on changing the subject when you talk about him. And, that day when people thought it was a zombie attack when it's actually Chanyeol, Wendy acted out as if she's a queen who knows everything?

("It looks like he escaped the hospital." Wendy sneered, "twice.")

 huh? Don't you think that? Speak to me, Irene! Which you think that the culprit is me, whereas it's not, since you got no clues that it's me."

My eyes went down. My brain felt like it was going to burst any second by now.

"But.. Chanyeol told me that it's a guy."

"It good be her minion or something." Jinyoung rolled his eyes.

My head turned to Wendy, who felt like she was going to cry.

"I'm so sorry! Irene! Pleas beg me! It's not me! PLEASE!!!!!"

"I don't know what to do." I tore up, sobbing, "I'm so sorry, Wendy, but please don't be too harsh from yourself, please.. I still don't know who and what the clue is."

"Aha! So you are taking yourself over your master-kindo- friendo?" Jinyoung smirks.

"No, I just mean.. You know what? Lets just enjoy our day."

I brought some pop-corns and we all watched a movie, all of us, when Lucas said that we should open our party higher, so he brought our parents, some of his friends, some of my brother's friends, some of Wendy's friends, some of Park Jinyoung's friends and some of my friends, including my neighbors, to enjoy the fiesta.

Wow. Over 25 people joined my party! I'm so proud!

I plugged on the disco ball, imported my speaker, and as it BASHED with songs, music, we even did karaoke!

Wendy came dancing and wriggling over me, "enjoying it, huh??"

"Yeah, I guess, haha." I looked over at my wine cup, "Can you bring me coca cola than this wine? I cannot drink....wine."

The last thing I heard from Wendy is, "Oh no! She became drunk again! Somebody help!"

"Yay! I enjoy party!!! LET'S DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY!!! Guys? What are you talking about?" I came bouncing and jolting everywhere like psycho, since I became drunk.

Wendy kept on apologizing on every tracks I took a step, "Oh no! I'm so sorry! She's drunk, that's why!"

"TIT FOR TAT!" I chuckled.

People kept of gossiping and whispering of me being a 'weirdo'.

Without even noticing, I fell right at the floor.

Did I just faint or pass out?

I opened my eyes.

"Oh, where am I?"

And then, I just realized I was sitting with Lucas's group table, with all his guy dudes.

It's embarrassing, what am I doing in a men's section? Where's the female group? Where are MY group of friends?

"Good evening, there!!" I heard a guy smile at me.

"What am I seeing? Who's talking to me? Is that a... DONKEY?!!!!!"

"Calm down-what did you say? I'm a donkey? Ahh, be quiet. My name is Wong Kunhang, but.. It's better if you call me Hendery!"

"Nice to meet you, donkey.. I mean, Hendery! What am I doing with the Chinese dudes, here?"

Hendery carried on, "Well, I heard about Chanyeol, tho... You know him?"