~|24|~

oml thank you for reaching a 1k in my story^^

Recap:

"Mafia gang?" I thought, "Wait.. MAFIA, you say?" I thought. And I just realized-

"YUQI? WAS THAT YOU?!!"

Chapter 24:

"I don't think so.." Wendy gasped, as she went to bring a cup of tea, for me.

"But... Yuqi... there could  be some prove." I thought for a moment or so. Well, Yuqi is just a drama-queen and I don't even remember if she knows Chanyeol... So dumb of me.

I sipped my tea, the atmosphere change warmly. Her house was a really calm one, it reminded me of my grandma's house, who passed out like 5 years ago...

Flashback:-

 "Happy new year!!!" my mom clapped her hands, as we cut the blue, frosting cake that said 'Happy new year' on it. It was me, my mom, my brother, my dad, my grandma, my aunt, my uncle and my cousins (my whole relatives). My grandma opened the curtains that led us into the beautiful, black sky that fireworks started exploding, colors and shapes changing. 

"It's beautiful!" One of my cousin smiled deeply.

"Indeed." I led a cheer. My grandma step backwards so that my dad could take a picture of that beautiful sky glazing like that. But my grandma, not watching her step, slipped straight backwards from the table that set all the food and the cake. The scene from what we could detect, was my grandma who tripped and her back broke, and the table that landed straight on her and the food soaring. What a disaster we could bare.

Flashback ended:-

"Is anything alright? You look down." Wendy grabbed a cookie as she dipped it on the tea.

"Well, oh? No, nothing did, haha." I came back to live, opening a pack of Oreo.

A day was spent peacefully on Wendy's house, discussing latest news. I drove in peace back to my home. 

"OK, where on earth were you?" I saw an angry face plastering on mom, "Do you know how much we were worried?"

"I was on Wendy's house!" I dropped my hands. Shoot, I didn't even told them I went to her and spent the whole day!

"Aigoo..." Jinyoung shook is head in disbelief.

"But eomma!!" I started wailing, stomping my feet as if it's an emergency to the toilet. 

And oop- I have a ton of chores as a punishment.

ting!

Xuxi- ello?

Oh, it's Lucas!

me: hello!

xuxi: are you busy?

me: tons of chores, yup.

xuxi: i mean, are you busy tomorrow?

me: no, why you ask?

xuxi: i was planning to go out with you.

me: who? ME???!

xuxi: mhm.

me: lol, but why?

xuxi: why not? 😒

me: ok, but where?

xuxi: to a restaurant.. y'know

me: WHAT RESTAURANT?

xuxi: lmao calm down, we aren't going on a fancy one, just... a fun one.

me: ok then that's fine...

xuxi: i'll send you the location. And come tomorrow, 7:30 pm!

me: ok ok

xuxi: bai

me: bye, ig

"Hmm.. nice." I nodded, because my mom was right behind me.

But... from the inside.. I guess..

OMMOGMHOMCASXM GO OUT WITH LUCAS?!!! 😲😲😲😲🤑🤑🤑🤑

I did the rest of my chores as quick as possible.

"OK, now what on earth do I wear?" I went to my closet, hoping to find a perfect dress matching to the mood.

"Not this.. eugh not this!.... AHA! this one!! err.. why is it dirty? EWW, NO WAY I'M WEARING THAT! umm... what do i wear?" I kept on searching for clothes from the closet, but not bearing which one to wear.

"I guess I have to go to the mall to pick an outfit.. tomorrow.." I smirked.

Time skip! >>>

"Mom, I'm going out to the mall!" I quickly grabbed my bag and my coat.

I jumped inside my car and drove to a mall, a luxurious one.

It was 3 pm, meaning to say I have a bunch of time so I could quickly pick my outfit and rush to get ready. I cannot bear to look ugly in-front of Lucas.

"What outfit should I use.." I thought. Well, he said that it'll not be a fancy one, so I should try nice, casual style. I went to a-lot of brands to find a one suiting me perfectly.

"AHA! FOUND YOU!" I went to the 'Versace' section and found perfect clothes fitting me.

"Mmm.. it's too expensive!" I wailed, "Cuz, duh! It's Versace!"

shring!

And off I spent my money on a casual Versace dress. 😑

I was walking, still enjoying the fun, looking for some accessories, when I suddenly spot someone.

"Oop-, Wendy? What are you doing here?"