~|9|~

A/N:

This story is nothing, readers. The real drama is coming soon, and the intense stuff will happen. Stay tuned~

Chapter 9-

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Soyeon's POV-

Yuqi came back empty-handed.

"Where did my phone go?" my mouth dropped.

"I'm sorry, but I seriously was about to get killed, thank god I came all safe." Yuqi howled.

My eyes narrowed, but I managed to forget it. I jogged towards Miyeon and told her to make me a cup of coffee. This reminded me of Joohyun, but managed to forget about her.

I have to teach her a lesson one day. I thought.

Then I thought about Chanyeol. Hmm, was he the guy who crept inside my house? I wish I had told Joohyun where he has been and meet him again.

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Irene's POV-

I had dinner, while Jinyoung started to speak, "I will bring Park Jinyoung one day at my house, and it'll be so fun!"

Wait a second, the (?) guy sounded a bit like Park Jinyoung! But it cannot be!

"YES, PLEASE BRING HIM TODAY!" I stuttered through Bae Jinyoung's ears.

"Hajima! Oof!" Jinyoung whacked me, as I chuckled by.

"Haj-hajima!" Mom mimicked Jinyoung, laughing as well.

Jinyoung was left in pouting, so he assented out of the table. 

"Mom, I got this really weird feeling last night." I took a glance at mom.

"What is it, dear?" she patted my head. I explained the weird sensation I got last night and I have to fix the problem to see if Park Jinyoung is the (?) guy.

When afternoon passed by, Jinyoung dashed towards me, saying that he called Park Jinyoung to our house once again. I was again elated, but perturbed as well, because some clues that he might be the (?) guy, the one who was going to kill Chanyeol, but ended up as a psycho nutty person.

Ding dong!

Park Jinyoung came! I raced through the door handle to open it. I saw his shining face sparkling through the sun (which I used to call Jung Hoseok, back at high school, a sunshine) and (Lee Dong-hyuck, the friend of Jung Hoseok because they both look like sun to me).

 Just me.

When we sat down, I narrowed my eyes at Park Jinyoung.

The Jinyoungs stared at me like I'm the biggest creep in this world!

Just me again.

"Err, Jinyoung, do you know who's Chanyeol?" I spoke suspiciously.

He shook his head, terrified, "No I don't know him! Promise!!" He raised his hands in the air, so his fingers weren't crossed.

I nod my head, with a slight smirk. What if I cannot trust him?

"You look suspicious, dude. SUPERsuspicious." I eyeballed.

But I don't know how, he started weeping like a baby, as my brother tried to calm him down.

I left inside me room, still staring at him.

It sounds like I know him. Is he the culprit???