~|29|~

"Your victory is right around the corner."

I was listening to 'Fake Love' my FAVORITE song from all. We were all talking, nicely, but Lucas took an excuse to go to the toilet (i didn't even knew if there was on this forest.)

"Guys, lets chase chanyeol." i sighed.

"NO IRENE! I swear to god you are so tiring. we tried out best. NO luck after all." wendy moaned.

"YAH COME ON!" i baffled.

we all agreed for the last time, as we went through to find chanyeol.

i heard the same voice.

hsksjsndc.. diiiiivndji

but, I was wearing headphones to listen Fake Love.

I wanna be a good man just for you
세상을 줬네 just for you
전부 바꿨어 just for you
Now I don't know me, who are you?

I kept on walking near, as it went darker and darker.

Then what I could see from the clear, was a sharp, nice tool.

And I heard a voice, "Ahh, so is this the end of the day?"

"come - near." my eyes shuddered.

who could that be? WHO IS IT?

Then slowly by slowly, footsteps came near. And the brightness came near enough to see who that person was.

And what I saw in amazement..

"Hi, Irene BAE JOOHYUN. This whole time, the culprit was me." Said Lucas.

My phone fell. The wire from the headphones popped, as the song bass around.

I''M SO SICK OF THIS FAKE LOVE! FAKE LOVE! FAKE LOVE!

"YOU?" My moth tend to fall as well, "IT WAS.. YOUU?!!"

Lucas gave a wicked nod, and spoke, "Well, recently Chanyeol was the brother of Park Jinyoung. When Chanyeol set off for work, he crashed from a car, and landed through this forest. I quickly urned Chanyeol into a psychopath, and I told Park Jinyoung not to tell this to anyone, not even share it, or I WILL TURN EVERYONE INTO A PSYCHOPATH!!"

My mouth was unable to speak out. It was NO WAY Lucas could be the culprit. It WAS a fake love, nonetheless. A fake love between Lucas and me.

Lucas said, "But you cannot share this to anyone, baby. Awh, you are obviously going to get buried right here, in this forest." He showed his knife high, "come near. come near. come near."

His hypnotizing skills somehow made me come near him, so he's able to STAB me.

As the knife came forward me, I hear a noise coming near. 

"C-Chanyeol?" My eyes widened.

Chanyeol snatched the knife from Lucas and threw him on the ground. Chanyeol seized my hand and brought me up on the car. All my friends sat there, with there luggage and all the stuff we packed. And by then, the police came in no time and arrested the culprit, Lucas.

And the car drove us safely towards my house.