~|30|~

A/N:

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO BE REACHING THE END OF THE STORY! PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS! 😍

We drove safely home. 

"Chanyeol, are you not psycho?" I said.

"Come this way." Chanyeol lad me inside my room.

And what I saw-

"BANGCHAN? FELIX? HUH? Aren't you guys psychopaths?"

Chanyeol laughed, and spoke, "Wow, Irene. you have a weak heart. Our favorite doctor, Dr. Wooseok found a cure and fixed us all. Well, how are you all?"

I was so happy the way he now is speaking, and that he will be my true friend, compared to Lucas.

All of my friends were also surprised, but yet happy, as we all enjoyed out life.

Our days were all now happy, and I had 3 more friends, Chanyeol, Bangchan and Felix.

My job on a cafe was closed, and I remained to be a psychologist.

I worked in the same room as Dr. Wooseok, we both worked on each and every patient, and I became a master on curing people, (by the help of Dr. Wooseok.)

(7 YEARS LATER)~

"Guys, should we meet Lucas, I guess?" Wendy suggested.

"Yeah, sure why not?" I laughed by the thought of it, "OH, and Wendy, where did your husband disappear?"

"I'm here, bruh." In came Chanyeol, handsome as usual.

"Honey, I told you not to wear this grey suit!" Wendy groaned.

"Yah, then what do you want me to wear? The cheetah suit you always beg me to wear? Aigoo. Your are just like Jang Man Wol from Hotel del Luna and I'm just like Gu Chang Seong. Wait till I become a psycho again." Chanyeol joked.

We all rared out of laughing as we sat on Chanyeol's beautiful car. We met Lucas, currently dying from jail, staring at us with wicked eyes.

"HAHAHAHA! LOOK, LUCAS! I'M WEARING THE VERSACE DRESS I WAS GONNA WEAR ON OUR 'FAKE' DATE! AHAHAAA!" I luaghed as I saw lucas staring at me, fused.

He spoke, "It's been 7 years and you are still wearing that shit."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and I strike down the hallways.

"Cuz I'm SO SICK OF THIS FAKEU LUB!"

As we all roared, all except for Lucas.

Our times went good and normal as usual, and there weren't anymore bad cases.

~|Thank you for reading He's a Psychopath||Pcy|~~

And...Goodbye Wattpad~

:)