~|6|~

Recap-

Yuqi checked her contacts.

"Umm, guys??!! I guess, yeah! Chanyeol IS in my contacts!"

Chapter 6-

No no no.

Something is wrong with this.

It cannot be.

"Can I go back to the hospital and ask Chanyeol for this?" I said, alarmed.

"No, we wanna ask you something." Soyeon crossed her arms.

"THEN TELL ME QUICK! I'll call the police, or you call yourself from your phone!" I blared.

" I don't have a phone, you punk. I don't know how, but when the night Chanyeol came inside my house, my phone got somehow lost."

She carried on,

Well, as you see, we wanted to ask you: Will you be our 7th member?"

I knew it. I definitely knew it.

"No." I smiled, "I won't. I work as a Psychologist, so that's a no for joining a mafia gang."

And that's how they kicked me out of their mini hut.

I rushed back to the hospital.

A random doctor blocked me, "Where are you going?"

In between breaths, I managed to speak, "I wanna ask Chanyeol something. FAST!"

"No. Dr. Wooseok said he's having rest."

"Oh, but I-"

"No buts. Go to your home."

And I stomped back inside my car.

It was a hurry. I wanna GO TO HIM AND ASK HIM ABOUT THE CONTACTS THINGY!

When I entered inside the house, I saw mom and Jinyoung cutting vegetables. When they saw me, they flinched and told me to come sit.

"How was the day?" mom beamed.

"A long story!" I wailed. I explained every detail of what happened, even Yuqi's queen drama fashion show. It made Jinyoung laugh.

"YAH! What's so giggling about?" I roared to him. He shook his head, still giggling.

"But, what about the contacts?" Mom looked frightened.

"That's the thing! I went to the hospital but this doctor said that Chanyeol's resting! I'll ask him tomorrow."

I ran inside my room to get changed. What was the 7th member for?

The next day when Irene meets Chanyeol-

"Hello! I'm back." I greeted him as I stepped inside. He didn't greet, but gave a death stare. I gave him a weak smile and spoke, "How are you doing?"

No answer. I nodded, and went on, "I want to ask you a question."

"Go on." He said eerily.

"Remember when you knew my phone number? And that it's on your contacts? On your phone? I-"

"It's not my phone. I stole  it." He said.

I stared blankly, "You WHAT?!"

Then I remembered what Soyeon said,  " I don't have a phone, you punk. I don't know how, but when the night Chanyeol came inside my house, my phone got somehow lost."

Then I tried to get this straight.

(Read carefully):

Did Soyeon hacked me and got my number to ask if I could join her mafia gang? And wait a second...instead of Chanyeol being in Yuqi's contacts, it was SOYEON in Yuqi's contacts! This whole time! I should better tell Soyeon about this!

I looked at Chanyeol, "You changed the name 'Soyeon' to Chayeol'? Why would you do that?"

He didn't respond.

"Hello? Earth to Park Chanyeol?! I'm asking YOU!"

no respond as well.

(Read carefully):

I sighed. Now I know what's going on. The glitching affect made Chani and Hwiyoung in my contacts, and the solution is that since it was on Soyeon's contacts..and transferred in my contacts. But how? A glitch or a hack? Is Minnie playing on this? I's a mystery..

"I want to ask YOU a question." Chanyeol suddenly spoke. I looked at him, he spoke,

"Who are you even? Why do you come to talk to me everyday? Why did you teach me numbers? Why are you asking me for the phone?"

I sighed emphatically, "Since I'm a psychologist, I should make you better-"

"YOU ARE VERY ANNOYING! REALLY! I WANT YOU TO RETIRE OUT OF MY FACE! YOU ARE A SERIOUS CAUSE OF TROUBLE WHENEVER YOU-"

"SHUT UP!" I lost my temper as well.

"-WHY WON'T YOU JUST LEAVE THIS JOB FOREVER AND BECOME SOMETHING ELSE?!"

"BECAUSE this was my dream job! To become a psychologist and help the customs like you! When I was a little child people always used to bully me for becoming a nerd, and I loved Science a-lot! I understand that if I love Science I can work for something. I looked for a-lot of jobs for becoming a psychologist, but I couldn't join in! Please let me pass this job and treat my parents a fortune! My dad died from a car crash and we are all looking for good jobs to live a life! Please let me treat you better! Please?!" I left a tear.

"Why a patient like me?!" He conveyed.

"I want you to become a proper person, and not a psycho man." I sighed, calmly.

He took something from his pocket. What's that? A needle?

"Wha-what is a-a nee-needle doing in you-your h-hand?" I hiccuped.

"To prove your confidence! And since I would like to- AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHH!!!!!!!!"

He twinged the needle on my hands, where my veins are based.

"AArrgghh, stop Chan-chan-Chanyeeeeeeoooooll......" was the last thing I said, as I fainted***

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

Soyeon's POV-

Arrgghh, so Joohyun said 'no' and left so easily..But no!!! Why? And for my phone, I have to get a new one.

"Erm, Yuqi? Can you manipulate and go bring me a phone?"

"I can be dressed like this!" She showed me the dress and the queen-style.

"No, Yuqi, listen. wear all casual with a face mask, OK?"

"Fine." she said, changed all her clothes and came back.

Without a face mask.

"I'll wear the face mask when I get inside the car, yes?" she smiled sweetly.

"Ugh, fine." I rolled my eyes, and shoved her inside the car.

"Good luck!' I beamed.

"Bye bye!" she grinned.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_