~|4|~

Irene's POV-

Recap-

"Wrong-wait, how do you know my phone number?" I stared at him appalled.

He gave a huge smirk.

"Not that again..Please!" I pleaded.

Chapter 4:

"I knew your phone number." he said typically.

"How??" I said, very stunned.

He showed me his phone. There it said, saved number.

"What?" me being amazed was nothing at all, when I checked my phone myself.

But no, there was no his number.

"What's your number?" I looked at him.

He didn't say anything, but gave me his phone.

I took the phone from him, still scared that something might happen. It was an enormous, beautiful phone, way better than my cracked, sloppy ones. I looked on his contacts.

How am I in his contacts and not in my phone?

"Your phone must be futile, I guess." He looked at me, telling me to hand me his phone rather than snatching it.

Why does he sound so innocent to me? 

"Probably.." I hunched, giving him his phone. He took it from me, and glanced at me,

"This must be saving contacts problem...Where's my gun?" He searched for it.

"Your WHAT??!!" I shrieked all of a sudden.

"We must barrage your phone before it-"

"YOUR NOT GONNA BURST MY PHONE! WE'LL GET INTO TROUBLE! And you don't remember when you jabbed me with that knife?"

He glimpsed. "Why would on earth do that?"

"Huh?" I dazed.

He lay his back on the bed, and closed his eyes, "Be careful Irene, G(idle) may be on the way."

"Who?" I stuttered, but he advanced me to leave, so I did.

I left the hospital, then.

I was outside, still thinking of what is just happening. Contacts? G(idle)? barrage? What does this whole combine and what does he mean?

I was walking on the street, it was full moon outside, I dunno how it became dark all of a sudden.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Soyeon's POV-

I told my members the same thing, to run for their lives, while I'll go in my secret hide-out.

While I was rushing to go to inside, I saw a girl walk by, looking bothered, so I snatched her with a flash.

She looks, familiar, I DO know her.

"Look at me straightly, LOOK AT ME!" I made her glance at me.

She looked at me, "Who are you? Let go off me! How can I see you, you are wearing black clothes, black shades, black boots, black face mask!"

I took off my face mask, "Now, do you know me? Joohyun, I'm TALKING TO YOU!!"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME???!!!" she said, amazed.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Irene's POV-

A girl grabbed me from a street, all in black.

Who is she? Why and how does she know me?

I looked at her face, when she took off her face mask.

She has a scar on her cheek, I think I know her!

**Flashback 10 years ago**

"She's so mean!" Soyeon stared at me.

Me, Soyeon and he minions were at the playground, at school grade 4.

I was basically a lonely child with no friends, because I'm a nerd kid.

"You should kill her!" Soyeon shouted like a spolit child, well, she is.

One of her minion dragged me near her, her arms crossed.

"Shoot her!" She wailed.

Her minion made gun shooting  voices from his mouth, and pretending to shoot me from his hands.

She stuck her tongue out like a weirdo kid, and stomped back, her 2 ponytails bouncing her and there.

I couldn't take it anymore. I shouted some *swearing words* to her and ran to gave her a scratch on her cheek.

Yes, I legit scratched a huge mark on her sensitive face. Boy, am I in a good trouble now?

**Flashback ended**

"Oh, you are Soyeon!" my mouth dropped.

She nod her head, smiling fake.

"You are a mafia gang member now?" I whisper-screamed.

She nod her head, smiling fake again. 

OMG, what if she shoots me because of that scar I gave her? What if I die? Noooo!

When the polices went, she pulled me to this small hut, where all the mafia members were all sitting, sipping their teas.

"Found her." Soyeon spoke naturally.

Some of them sneered, some of them glared.

"So, are you gonna-" a woman was about to speak, but Soyeon shushed her.

"First, we are gonna treat her well." Soyeon grinned.

I knew what they were planning on me what to do.

They are gonna shoot me, i am gonna die, I am gonna be in the graveyard, i will never live.

"Leave. Me. Alone." I breathed. 

They are bad people.

'No, darling, you should get introduced by us!" the same women spoke, "I'm Minnie, followed by Yuqi,  Miyeon, Soojin, and Shuhua. And of-coarse, the leader, Soyeon." She said as she poinred the members.

I looked at a girl staring at me.

"Are you a queen?" I questioned her.

Soyeon's eyes dropped.

"WHAT IS THIS, YUQI??? WHERE IS YOUR  BLACK SUIT???!! WHAT-ON-EARTH-ARE-YOU-WEARING!!!??"

"Oh, I'm sorry, Soyeon, I was just playing fashion show. Alone." She answered, shyly.

Soyeon shook her head, as she brought me to a room.

"Drink this." She forced me a cup of coffee.

"Sorry, I don't drink Coffee." I lied, because what if there is poison?

"But you loved coffee back then!" Soyeon wailed.

"Back then, right? Not now." I deceived again.

She pointed a gun on my head where my brain is located.

"Do or die."