~|25|~

Recap:

I was walking, still enjoying the fun, looking for some accessories, when I suddenly spot someone.

"Oop-, Wendy? What are you doing here?"

Chapter 25:

"Oops, Irene? What brings you here and- Versace? You kidding me, bro! What's that for? Dance tonight?" Wendy smirked, staring at my bag as if it's a bag that came from a heaven.

-indeed.

"Umm.. it's a night with.. Lucas! You know.."

"OMG, LUCAS? ARE YOU GUYS..?"

"NO! IT'S NOT THAT AT ALL! We are just going on a restaurant. Not a fancy one! nuh-uh."

"Oww... come on! Why not?"

I started blushing flaming hot. Even tho the Versace shopping bag I was holding was bulky, I managed to forget about that.. It will be seen by Lucas! OMG!

I step towards Wendy, "So, what shopping have you done so far?"

"Well.. I bought a whole Gucci set-"

"YAH GUCCI?! WHY?!" I pulled a stern face on her, showing jealousy. Even tho I was to broke to afford such thing, well.. atleast Versace came in hand!

'What, you are wearing Dior shoes right now, what's so special?" She gave a drained face.

"These shoes.. I wear them everywhere, ahaha.." I rubbed my nape, still thinking what is going to happen tonight..

Ahhh, Lucas...

I drooled dreamily.

"Eww, you are in public!!" Wendy handed me a napkin, "Come on! There are still a bunch to shop!"

As we were walking, I spot someone familiar. I have never ever met that person, but it's face looked like someone on my contacts..

Chani? Hwiyoung? What are they doing here?!!!

I cleared my throat, as if something was stuck inside my neck, ahm ahm!

As I was still strolling down with  Wendy, I felt like someone was watching me.. staring at me.. Why is this giving me a bad feeling, tho? Help me!

"Do you want to go inside M.A.C Cosmetics?" Wendy beamed, as if money was nothing to her.

"No thank you, I've shopped enough." I shook my head.

"Oh come on! I wanna buy some brushes!" She started wailing like a total baby.

"You, go, I''ll wait here." I pushed her inside, me waiting outside for her. The mall was surrounded with a-lot of cute couples, making me feel lonely single.

Wendy groaned as she stomped inside, ready to buy 15 tonnes of brushes. I just waited outside, humming some songs under me, when I felt a cold shudder wrap around me.

It's just wind, is it? haha

I took  out my phone to check if I'm getting paler or not. My phone, which was inside my pocket, managed to take a-lot of time to get it out, since I felt myself getting wetter and colder. I opened 'camera' from my phone.

I stared at myself on the phone.

Hmm, I seem absolutely fine! What's wrong, then?

As I was going to close my phone, I saw someone staring at me. The reflection of my phone told me so. Well, from what I could see from the reflection-

"Boo! HAHA scared you!" I heard the most friendliest and voice- like- foghorn man. His voice was really deep, enough for me on the sea.

I turned around-

"WHO ARE YOU?! CHANI? HWIYOUNG?!" My eyes gazed, appalled.

"How on earth do you know?" Chani pulled a strength of my hair, like a scientist checking my DNA or something.

"Duh! Someone put us on her contacts!" Hwiyoung rolled his eyes.

"It's Lucas who putted it." I fluttered my eyes.

"Who on earth is Lucas?" Chani wailed.

Not to admit, he was acting like a total baby. It was cute, not gonna lie.

Hwiyoung slapped him on his back with a 'thud', "You are so healthy, bruh."

"Lucas  is.. my friend." I spoke calmly. Chani gave a huge pout.

"Ahh, you jealous?" Hwiyoung slapped him harder, when his temper raged at last.

"What do you want from me, guys?" I said, totally forgot what subject we were on.

"Oh, umm.. We were here to ask you, that, I bet you have heard of Soyeon, right??" Chani smiled shyly.

"Umm, yes, why not?" I nodded, till remembering they just asked me for one thing and kicked me out of the mini hut, MINNIE's hut, to be honest.

"Do you still know Yuqi? We wanted her, when we realized that she's a member of a mafia gang, so we quit." Chani spoke, while Hwiyoung nodded by.

"Ok, so quit! I don't mind!" I shrugged simply.

"Well, then... Can I have your number, then?" Hwiyoung and Chani spoke like puppies.

"Bro, you are freakin' on my contacts!"

"Yah! The contacts doesn't let me!"

"Ughh, whatever! My number is 4433.."

Wendy came back from M.A.C. I'm glad that she didn't see Chani nor Hwiyoung chat with me.

I looked below my watch, "So, where should we go?"

"Lets stop by the food court." Wendy looked around.

We went to Pizza Hut, as we ate the most mouth-watering, chewy and cheesy pizza that lived on earth.

"I'm sorry, Wendy, but.. it's getting late now. I have to go get ready now! Bye bye!" I waved my hand on Wendy, as I drove neatly home, to get ready.

Tonight is the time with Lucas!!!

(sorry for late updated smh i feel so lazy tbh 🤣)

(anyways you are already reaching the 'shocking' scenes! good luck!!!!)