~|15|~

Recap:

I switched on the TV news channel,

"...on the forest a psychopath customer who was missing from a hospital was found bitten alive from a Boa snake. Luckily, he wasn't harmed or dead. He's currently put in another hospital, and sadly the amount of people he killed was 30..."

Chapter: 15

"N-no wa-way." I sputtered. There was no way Chanyeol have done that. And a boa cripple him as well?! No! I listened carefully the news. Chanyeol...I must have  never said Jinyoung's name... What have I done? I should have found him instead of sleeping... I miss you more than ever.. I do...

"Are you sleeping?" Bae Jinyoug looked over me, "Aiisshh, you stink a-lot." he kicked me, "WAKE UP! YAH! I'll throw water all over you!"

I opened my eyes.

Please tell me the news was a dream. A nightmare. A fake.

I glanced at the TV, Nuu! It's all real!

I went to the toilet to take a shower, since I smell horrible. Just like a skunk.

After I was done, I go a message from my phone. I grabbed my sloppy, greasy phone and looked at it.

Unknown message:

 Hello?! Is this Bae Joohyun?

Who's this person?

I answered it.

 Hello?! Is this Bae Joohyun? 

Umm, yes, who's this?✔✔

It's me. Remember from the cafe? Wong Yukhei?!!

You? How did you get my number?✔✔

Well, sorry to tell you this, but I'm a hacker.

I froze for a minute or so. What did he just say? A hacker?

Uhh, you joking? right?✔✔

Not at all.

And remember Chani and Hwiyoung? 

I was the one to put them in your contacts. hehe.

 YOU DID WHAT?!!✔✔

Yup. True. I'm a hacker, gurl. So don't you dare call the police.

 Now please, save my number.

Ugh, ok..fine, ig ✔✔

Baii

Bye, ig ✔

I did as told, and named it 'Weirdo' on my contacts ;) I threw my phone on the bed, saying eww, and left off for any chores. While I was busy with it, I heard another ting on my phone.

Now who's it?

It's an email,

Dear Joohyun,

Please visit Asan Medical Center for now, it's a quick hurry. Thank you!

Asan Medical Center? WHAT??? Why did they call me this time? 

I rushed straight inside the hospital.

What happened? Why did it happen? Who made this happen? How did this happen? Where did it happen? When did it happen?

I need to solve my 5 Ws and H!

When I arrived my destination, I saw a nurse come near me, "please, this way."

 I followed all the way to the huge path, when it led in a door, the door I knew who's inside.

"Ch-chanyeol??" my mouth dropped.

"He needs to talk to you alone." Dr. Wooseok spoke, after such a long time I heard his voice.

I really loved Dr. Wooseok's voice, all calm and deep, when he said that it made me freeze. The nurses and Dr. Wooseok left the room, leaving me behind.

"Irene..." I heard Chanyeol cry.

"Yes?" I turned at him.

He was, what I could explain, awful-looking. The snake bites really touched him a-lot, and I could still see the blood drizzling off. It was packed full of medicines and he got a drip.. I felt bad for him, really bad.

"That day...you asked me about who my brother was.. well, something to say.."

"Yes? go on.."

"Well, something to say that Park Jinyoung....."

"WAIT! So, is he your brother Well, no it cannot be. He must not be, right? He's my brother's friend! BEST BEST BEST FRIEND! Oh yeah, ok go ahead."

He sighed in relief.

"Park Jinyoung is my brother." he finally said.

I stared at him, extremely stunned.

"So...he was the one to kill you?" I said appalled.

He shook his head, "It was a foreign guy but I don't know him well." he looked down.

"Is it..Wong Yukhei?"

"Who?"

"Never mind." I sighed. Later the doctors commanded me to leave, and so I did. I was still thinking of what just happened. But then why?

I sat on my car, still thinking.

As I was about to drive, I heard someone scream her lungs.

"WHY? WHY DOES IT HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME ALWAYS?"

And then I just realized I was under a bridge, where I heard the girl wail on-top of me.

Oh no, is she gonna jump out of the bridge and..die?

I quickly started my engine, but it was too slow.

She's gonna jump out and crash in my car?!!!

I QUICKLY started my engine as fast as possible, "work! Come on! PLEASE!" I looked up.

Oh no, your dead, Irene.

She took a step near the bridge-

Crash!