~|23|~

Recap:

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!" I got out of my bed all of a second.

Wait, the dream I got...

"Um, noona, are you OK? Er, your Nutella jar, here." Bae Jinyoung passed me the jar.

"Something is wrong with those 2. I better must find out.." I got out completely.

Chapter 23:

"But.. My friend cannot do such a thing.." I sniffed, trying to control my laments that was streaming down my eyes. Of-coarse my friend can do such a thing. She's already an innocent girl, and I'm just the one assuming such thoughtful experiences on my dreams; I just got up and brushed my teeth.

"Gimme that." I snatched the Nutella brand-new jar that was peering at me, compelling me to grab the jar and ingest it without any harshness. I just brushed my teeth, I cannot eat that thing savoring at me.

I shook my head and ran downstairs. In a flash, Lucas's face popped out inside my head. Why do I keep on thinking about him? Does this actually mean I have a crush on him? Nah, no such thing can transpire.

It was morning, and so I've been sleeping my entire life. The party was amusing and entertaining, but because of the culprit thingy, I get so frustrated. I keep on getting this weird perception that Hendery seems like a wrongdoer, but.. what a joke, hehe.

Alas, I finally sat on my chair. There stuff keep on zooming inside my head, booming and bashing until I finally find the solution. 

"Oops, I didn't even grab my plate!" I jaunted over to fetch my plate that was extremely delectable than ever, filled with Haejangguk (Hangover Stew).

I took out my chopstick to start champing over it, but then.. I got another weird sensation.

"JUST DIE ALREADY!!" 

"No, please don't do this to me! Waaahh!"

"STOP- THINKING- ABOUT- IT!" I slapped myself, not comprehending that my whole head burned red, full of anger..

I stared at my dish. The Haejangguk was bubbling, giving me those strange noises of sizzling and scalding right from there, making me grossed out.

Shocked, I stared at the plate even more wickedly. The plate managed to worsen-

gurgle bubble, sizzle! Why is the food slipping out of my plate?

And it's true, the noodles from the Haejangguk was spreading out like a snake, sizzling eve more, like I just lost my appetite.

"EWWW!!! WHAT'S THAT?!" Jinyoung grossed out, worried face.

"It's a w-o-o-o-o-rm. A delicious w-o-o-o-rm.. Come eat me... I.. love... Haejangguk with worms." I fainted out-

"WAKE UP!" My brother nudged me. Of-coarse, as expected, I was on my bed, evening time-

"I didn't eat my breakfast! And. it's evening already? Oh no, I didn't eat my lunch! What do I do?" I panicked sourly.

"Don't hesitate, here." My brother handed me a huge tray full of Korean dishes, WITH Haejangguk which I totally hate now, because a worm plastered out like a noodle-

"Not that, take it out of the tray, I'M NOT EATING H-A-E-J-A-N-G-G-U-K!"

"Why not?" He twisted open the twin chopsticks, snapping in half so it's 2 pieces.

I just took a bite of a lettuce leaf from the salad dish. I look over at a juice laying in position, glaring at me waiting for it to get drunk by me.

I tore a chicken piece by my incisors, glowering back at the juice.

The juice glared black; again.

"Will you stop staring at me like that?" I clamored.

"What?" Jinyoung looked over me, full of innocence and hope.

"Not you." I frowned.

"JUST DIE ALREADY!!"

"No, please don't do this to me! Waaahh!"

That flashback keeps on rolling over towards me!

"Here to meet Park Chanyeol?" The nurse bowed at me.

"Yes, of-coarse." I gave a weak grin.

I opened the door, with a patient, of-coarse you all know; Park Chanyeol. He was laying down on the bed, calm, not a psycho because of the grip.

"Can you hear me?" I spoke softly. He gave a small 'hmm' meaning 'yes'. I stepped towards him.

"Well.. the person who made you a psycho.. was it forced by a woman? like.. did you see a woman dressed all black, like a queen, who told one of her minion to go.. k-kill you?? Was it?" I squealed.

He narrowed his eyes over my direction. He shook his head, "I still don't know.. But a woman in black? I don't- don't- don't.. think so." he fell asleep.

"He needs rest." Came a voice behind me.

"Oh, good evening, Dr. Wooseok! How are you doing?" I tried acting all-type friendly.

"I'm good. You?" He motions me to go sit on a chair, leaving Chanyeol rest.

"Well.. I have a huge question to ask and get he answer." I looked down at my feet, I could see Dr. Wooseok wearing black Nike, followed by my shoes, from Dior, "Do you have any idea who made Park Chanyeol a psychopath?"

"He's a psychopath. I don't know. At all. Nor does he remember." Dr. Wooseok shook his head.

"Well.. I got a dream. And.. I think its.."

And I told him about my really weird dream I got. Since it was short to remember, but longer than a million in real life...

"I told Chanyeol if it's actually my friend, but.. he still doesn't know! What do I do? And I need the answer! And why don't you cure Chanyeol back?!"

"BECAUSE IT'S NOT AS EASY AS YOU THINK!" Dr. Wooseok roared.

"I'm sorry if I disturbed you.. Sheesh!" I left off to my car. And all the way to home.

But... As I was ready and all, I went to Wendy's house instead, and to tell her about the situation.

"IT'S NOT ME FOR GOD'S SAKE! IT COULD BE SOME OTHER MAFIA GANG STALKER I DON'T EVEN KNOW!!" Wendy gawked.

"Mafia gang?" I thought, "Wait.. MAFIA, you say?" I thought. And I just realized-

"YUQI? WAS THAT YOU?!!"