1. Back In Hogwarts

Y/n    = your name
Y/l/n = your last name
Y/f/n = your fathers name
====================================

Back at Hogwarts I can finally get some distraction. It's now my fourth year in slytherin.
I sat in the great hall watching a few first years getting sorted into their houses. But I just wanted to go to my dorms or deepen myself into school work.

A few of my 'friends' keep talking loudly about stupid stuff. They aren't really my friends they talk to me sometimes when they need to copy homework. I just want to have some people who I can sit with so I don't feel like a complete loner.

If she would still be here I surely wouldn't be so alone.
"Some of the first years look so cool and cute don't they" Jenna a 'friend' of mine said while shaking exited my shoulder.
God just be quiet!
I would've of loved to say that in her face but I just replied with a "mh".

I glanced around the hall, the gryffindor table is rather full this year. I know someone who will love this.
I looked up to the teachers table noticing someone's eyes on me. Going through everyone. There was a new teacher I think his name was Lupin or something like that. I ended up on the last person.
Professor Snape.

Our eyes meet and I looked quickly away. Do I have something on my face or why did he looked at me.
It was certainly a coincidence.
Shortly after that the food appeared and even though I haven't had something so good since last year. I just couldn't eat anything. Forcing myself to take at least a few bites.

Jenna and some others talked to me but it felt like they talked over me, as if I wasn't there.
"Y/n did you see the cute gryffindor, I think he is in his fifth year." she pointed at him sitting near Harry Potter and his friends. He looked at us and I immediately recognized him. This shitty excuse of a wizard used to bully me last year.

He stopped because I 'was getting boring'. I never had the desire of fighting back.
The teachers never caught him.
Jenna still looked at me.
"Oh Travis? He isn't really my type. Since when do you like gryffindors?" I asked her  back.
"I don't know he has a different aura from the others" she replied amorous.
I rolled my eyes and thought about a excuse to get out of here.

Dinner was nearly over so I just waited and listened a bit what the others had to say.
"Snape will be such a pain in the ass like always this year" the girl next to Jenna said. I've never made the afford to remember her name.
"If you would do your homework or listen in his class. Maybe he would be nicer to you" I mumbled.
"Oh yeah you're just a teacherspet so that won't be hard for you" she replied angry.

I wouldn't have thought she gets so offended because of my comment. She glared at me.
She just doesn't like the truth

I was finally able to walk to my dorms. Alone Jenna and the others said they 'needed to discuss something' as if I was so stupid to not know I was the discussion theme.

Walking out of the hall someone bumped on purpose against my shoulder.
"Oh who do we have here? My old friend
y/n were is your other half?" non other than the great Travis with his two friends.
"Fuck of. I'm really not in the mood for this" I said walking faster trying to get away from him.

It seemed to make him angry I ignored his question.
"I asked you something y/n" he said angry thrusting me against the wall.
"This time you have no one who can protect your ass" a boy from behind him said.

"If you don't let me go right now!" I said trying to sound intimidateing.
"You pathetic little..."
"And what is going on here" a deep voice from behind them cut him off.
Travis got stiff and turned around.
Professor Snape raised an eye brown as I came to his vision.

"Go to your dorms or I will take house points" Snape said in his cold voice.
Travis and his friends glared at me and left. As I wanted to do the same
Snape said "Not you miss y/l/n" his voice boomed in my head.
"Yes Sir?" I turned around and met his dark eyes.

"It's wouldn't be bad if you stand up for yourself for once. Tell me if those Gryffindors keep harassing you" he said. Made an elegant rotation and left.
Was that worry in his voice? I asked myself while walking back.

I was alone I my dorms, the bed next to mine wasn't always empty.
I didn't want to think about her so much!
A noise from the window caught my attention. It was my owl Luna, she had a letter in her beak. I opened the window gave her a treat and read the letter.

Me and your Mother decided against the option for you to visit Hogsmead. And don't forget about what we agreed on.
-Written y/f/n  y/l/n

My parents weren't sure if I should visit Hogsmead. But I could already tell they didn't like the idea.
Sitting on my bed I studied my new timetable.

(Just a few will probably add some)
Transfiguration
(Minerva McGonagall)
Herbology
(Ponoma Sprout)
Defense Against the Dark Arts
(Remus Lupin)
History of Magic
(Cuthbert Binns)
Astronomy
(Aurora Sinistra)
Potions
(Severus Snape)
Care of Migical Creatures 
(Rubeus Hagrid)

I'm a bit excited for Potions, I just can't tell why.
Defense Against the Dark Arts is teached by Professor Lupin the new one.
Hagrid teaches this year? I feel like I'm the only slytherin who likes him.
I prepared everything for the next day and tried to get a bit sleep but my thoughts were always on her.