18.Extra Lesson

Snape begann to explain all the things I haven't heard yet. It was feeling like a detention, no more like a private lesson.
"Now just write this paragraph down and you'll be good" he said concluding.
I nodded and started to copy the text.

Time went on and shortly before I was finished Snape surprised me yet again with a question.
"How did you learn the patrons charm such advanced magic wasn't in your curriculum."
I looked up from the paper and smiled
"Josi and I were fascinated from those kind of charms, we tried to learn them" I said nostalgic.

"She wasn't able to cast her patrons so I acted like I couldn't eather" I shrugged because I new my voice would carck if I would speak any further.
"I'm done and my next class will start soon"

I quickly grabbed my things and walked to the door briefly before leaving I stopped and said "Goodbye Professor".
I really felt the need to do that he was way nicer to me than usual.

Days went bye my injuries healed up. Most of them where internal so I didn't had any new scars in my collection. Hermione still tried to avoid me but would never admit it when I bought it up.

My last class was over and I walked back to my dormedary. As I sat on my bed a weird stinging went through my body. I've never felt something like this. Curling into my blanket didn't help in any kind.
So I decided to go on a walk. It wasn't nighttime yet so I wouldn't have to think about catching trouble.

It was already getting dark outside but the moon was shining bright so I could see everything surrounding me. The clouds were borthersome because they'd cover up the moon.
Not many students were out but the silence was rather calming. The pain in my body didn't get better at all and I got the baddest headache in my life.

I was walking bye some greenhouses getting further into the parts from Hogwarts nobody ever goes to. My breathing begann to get heavier only with much force I was able to not make it worse.
"So fresh air didn't help" I mumbled turning around making my way back to building.

A breaking twig made me shake my head to the side what gave me a even greater headache. I couldn't see the person making the sound because of the clouds. So I took a step back and pulled my out my wand.
'Lumos' I whispered into the air.
A light came out of my wand now I saw all thats happening in front of me.

Professor Snape was standing a few feet away looking at me with raised eyebrows. My heart slipped to the ground.
"Uhm. I'm..."
"I think you are, because of resent events, aware of the danger to walk around at night. Alone." he cut me off with his dark intimidating voice.
"I know" I answered looking at the ground.
"It's just that..."

My body was heating up like a fire engine inside of me my breath got heavy again. I lowered my wand and Snape stepped closet to me.
"Are you feeling unwell" the professor asked tilting his head.
"No it's just..."

I looked up to the sky the coulds fading away revealing a beautiful full moon. The fire inside of me was on the earge of exploding. I grabbed my chest feeling my heart racing.
My vision got blurry I could hardly see. The dizziness overcome me so I needed to lean on a wall.

Snape was coming towards me but before he reached me I saw black.