10.I'm not her!

I walk down the hall on my way to Potions still thinking about what Hermione just told me.
'We are friends after all'
It would go out of my mind.
I nearly bumbed into someone but but he put last seconds his hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Professor Snapes usual face.
"Watch where you are going next time" he commented.
"Of course" I answered nervous.
His ganze on my wounds and the sling supporting my arm. We walked together into the classroom.

Today's lesson was writting we took notes while professor Snape explained the difference between haliwinkles and hellebore was.
It finally came to an end and I stayed yet again behind.

Everybody left quickly not wanting to spend any more time with Snape than absolutely required.
I looked at him and he stood up from his table taking out his wand.
"Clear your Mind this time" he said.

I heard him say the spell and I didn't concentrate enough but he only saw today's lesson how I watched Professor McGonagall explain the next topic.
He got out of my thoughts and eyed me.
"Better but still not good enough the dark lord will try to crack you open until he has full control over you" he said in a uneasy tone.
"I know" I muffled angry at myself to not improve as much as I wanted to.

He tried another few times and got in everytime luckily seeing only things I would have forgotten about tomorrow.
"Let's bring today's lesson to an end" Snape said putting his wand down.
"I need to go to Madam Pomfrey anyway" I said walking to the door.
"Wait I think it would be better if I escort you Miss y/n" he looked at my arm.
"Probably" I answered.

Making our way to the hospital wing I saw a ravenclaw girl rushing by. After glancing at me her blue eyes widen.
"Josi? I haven't seen you yet. What happened to your face?" she said exited. Starting to go for a hug.
After doging her she looked at me confused.
"Josi is my twin sister, she tranferd to another school over the summer break." I lied while feeling Snape gaze over me.
"Ooh she never mentioned you." she said still confused
"Anyway tell her best regards from me" she said walking her way.

I signed we began to walk further.
"Must be hard to get reminded of her like that" Snape said breaking the silence.
"She was really popular that happens to me regularly" I declare.
"None of them had ever heard of me" I added getting a bit sad.

Madam Pomfrey changed all my badags and removed the band Aids on my face.
I will probably have a scar over my left eyebrow making it look like I've given myself a eyebrow slit.

As we walked out of the infirmary I saw Jenna walking towards me.
"Goodbye Professor" I said before walking into the other direction.
I really can't right now with her
Jenna was coming closer but her steps stopped suddenly making me look what happened. Snape was talking to her.

Now I understood he gave me time to walk away! Walking to the library where I wanted to study with Hermione.
Searching the room for her I saw a girl waving her hand at me. A smile accured on my lips. A real one this time.
I sat down besides her.

After I opened my books she turned to me. "Your face looks better." Hermione notes.
"Can you tell me now how it happened" she asked in a sharp tone.
I recall her words 'we are friends after all'
"Some gryfdimdors just really don't like me" I laugh nervous.
"I'm not allowed to tell who is was in particular. Sorry." I said what was the truth I only told Jenna because it was technically her fault. But she didn't care anyway.

"To witch school did your sister transfer to?" she asked and it was actually a good question I just tell people she changed school but don't go into detail.
I got reminded of her multiple times this week. I'm done with this topic.
"Let's not talk about her" I said.