12.A dream?

Professor Lupin eyed me worried and turned to Snape.
"Should I come back later?" he asked his colleague.
"Just tell me what you want." Snape hissed. I knew they couldn't stand each other.

"The order will have a assembly tomorrow and it's important" he said in a retrained voice so I can't hear him. But Lupins attempt failed.
"You can go now" Snape said to me. I rushed out of the room.
"Shit! Shit! Shit! Why does that keep happening?" I mumble going to my dorms.

My room was dead silent and cold like always. I decided to skip dinner and just go straight to bed.
I still felt his arm clenching on my collar. I can't remember when but I fell asleep crying the darkness overcame me.

Dream
I was walking towards something. Voices
from behind made me want to turn around but I couldn't. This body I am in isn't mine,
it was taller and from a man.

A dark hallway appeared and as I was walking through it the voices became louder. Like they were whispering into my ear.
I opened a door at the end of the corridor the only thing inside was a long table.
"Ah y/n, I was waiting for you." a pale, slim man sitting at the top said looking at me.
I froze that must be Voldemort! His aura is so strong I'm feeling like it's crushing me.

"What do you want from me?" I ask trying to sound confident.
"Oh it's not what we want from you, it's more the things we want you to happen. The prophecy will come true!" Voldemorts voice sounded laid back like he was playing with me.

"Nagini" he said making a elegant motion. A wriggle noise made me turn around just to see a ripped open mouth of a snake jumping to me.
End

I almost fell out of the bed panting my whole body drenched in sweat. A sharp pain went through my face as if the snake really bit me.
"I should report this to a professor" I mumbled changing into something that wasn't full of sweat. It was still dark outside.

To my relief was nobody in the common room. I went into the corridor the only light source my wand.
"I hope you have a good explanation walking alone through Hogwarts Miss y/l/n" a sharp voice behind me said.
"Professor" I turn around relieved to have found someone so fast. Snape looked at me up and down.
"I couldn't protect myself" I peered to the ground.
"They got control over my Mind"
"Are you sure?" the professor asked calm. That was asurprise I thought he would be Angry at me.

"He spoke to me about a prophecy." the thought about his inhuman figure made me shiver.
"I will inform Dumpledore. Come with me." he walked right past me. It was hard to keep up with his speed.
On the entrance to the office of the headmaster Snape finally stopped.

"Is he still awake?" I asked choppy.
"The Headmaster just came back from a visit in the ministry" he answered entering the room.
"Wait here" Snape said with his icy voice.

I could hear them talking but not make out the exact words.
The door swung open and I backed away just in time.
"You can go in he is waiting" Snape said walking out.