21. Scars

"Come in" Dumbledore called.
The door opened carefully.
And inside stepped Professor Lupin making his way next to the head master.

"And what is he doing here?" Snape asked visibly annoyed.
"I'm very sorry but you will have to leave Severus" Dumbledore said with a apologetic smile.
He huffed and and rushed outside letting the door slam into it's frame.

"Uuh someone hit a nerve" y/n commented.
Lupin smile and shrugged his shoulders
"He'll get over it" looking at the door.
"eventually maybe."

"You know why I called you here?" the grey man asked.
"Not really. I tried to come here as fast as possible. Could you clarify the situation?"
Dumbledore cleared his throat.

"We think y/n had a occurrence with Fenrir Greyback" he answered.
'And who's that supposed to be?' y/n asked herself.
Lupins face got sirius the moment he heard this name.

"Did she already...?" he didn't end his question.
But Dumbledore seemed to understand.
"Yes. But Severus was able to relieve the situation" he nodded.

"And when is somebody gonna tell me, what's going on?" y/n asked scratching her head while surprising the urge to yawn.
Lupin walked up to her and kneeled down so they were about the same height.
He looked her right into the eyes as if the teacher was searching for anything.
His eyelids got wider for a moment like he found the something.

"Is this a staring battle?" y/n bursted out sarcastically.
Lupin  got back to his full height, towering over y/n again.
"What do you remember happened before Professor Snape bought you here?" he asked from above.

"Before I came here" she repeated dreamy.
"I was going for a walk right before the curfew. The time flew by and Professor Snape encumbered me." her gaze went down to the ground and the emotionsless expression got sadder.
"Suddenly a strange feeling spread through my body, I couldn't talk and barely see. Everything was blurry."

Y/n looked up to the Professor who was listening to every word she said.
"It felt like I was being burned alive,
without a chance of surviving."

She rubbed her head like the memorie won't stop repeating itself.
"I don't understand Sir. What happened to me?"
Her weary eyes wanderd up to Lupin.

"Listen carefully now kid" he started and took the chair across her.
"You are a werewolf. I know this may sounds harsh but we'll support you in every way."

Y/n frowned.
"A werewolf?" she iterate.
"My grandmother got killed by one" she said like it was a fun little fact that had to be told.
"But how did I just randomly turn into one?"

"Now come Fenrir Greyback becomes important. He is one of the best known werewolfs out in the wizarding world"
Lupin explains.

"Show us your left arm" he demanded.
She pulled back her lose robe and revealed her full arm.

I imagine it something like this:

Drawn by me

The two professor watch the scar in horror.
'' Yeah this hurted like a bi...'' y/n stopped herself before saying something regrettable in her sleep deprivation.
She wondered why Lupin had so much horror in his face. He himself had some pretty bad scars in his face.

"And how exactly did this happen?" he asked mindful.
"I was able to distract the death Eater and ran away. While I was running they caught up to me. I heard some really scary spells behind me.
Someone tried rgrab my arm." y/n had to take a deep breath her scar prickeled as she recall this traumatic situation.

"Somehow I was able to free myself".
She looked on her arm and swallowed.
"I didn't even got the time to check if there was anything left of my arm" her words got fainter but didn't lose their strength.

Both of them were still staring at her and she suddenly got very uncomfortable.
"Can I go now?" she asked quietly.
Lupin snapped out of his stare and he turned to Dumbledore.
"I will escort her to the Slytherin dorms. On the way I can explain the details."

The head master nodded approving.
The D. A. D. A teacher polity held the door open.
And there the went on a long walk while y/n had trubel to even hold her eyes open.

____________________________________

I will try to upload now once a week. Should I put more of my drawing into the story ore would that be distracting?