5.Potions

It felt like seconds and I sat there alone in a classroom full of bubbly students. My thoughts still with Josi. The noise immediately died down as the door swung open and Professor Snape walked in with his robe weaving behind him.

At first we wrote some things down and were supposed to make a Dr Ubbly's Oblivious Unction. It can supposedly heal wounds left by thoughts.
At least we couldn't work with a partner. Everybody suddenly changed into my best friend and tries to make me do all the work.

I grab the ingredients, that wasn't a difficultie. Because I already tried to do this potion myself but didn't had all the elements.
Gathering all the stuff on my table I begann to brew.

I felt eyes on me but forced myself to not look up. The potion was almost finished but I had the feeling something was missing. I went over the ingredients list but couldn't find it.
"Need help with the completion?" professor Snapes voice made me shiver as he asked me this simple question.
"Uhm I just think I missed something".

He raised a eyebrow and bend over the kettle.
"Indeed a few drops Lethe River Water and the Potion is completed" he reached for a blue bottle on the top of the shelf and gave it to me.
"Thank you Professor" I said dripping the water into my kettle.

A little 'puff' accrued signaling the portion is ready.
"Very well now try it" Snape said. By his praise and the fact I'm supposed to drink it surprised me.
Filling a bit into a vessel I first smelled it and hoped it would taste better.

Bringing it to my lips I drank as much as possible. It tasted bitter but at least
without a aftertaste.
A warm feeling filled my body almost as if all my problems vanished for a second.
But I got abruptly taken back to reality.

"I think I did it right" I said to Snape after catching my breath again.
"Indeed 10 points to slytherin" he said in his deep cold voice and walked to another student who began to struggle.

Soon the class was over Jenna didn't even looked for me as I stayed behind.
I should really dump her before she does
I thought looking back at Snape who seemed to have stared at me. Straighten myself I asked
"So? What..."
"I will try with Legilimency to enter your Mind. Clear your thoughts right now! " he cut me off and pointed his wand in my direction.
"Wait.." I heard him say the spell before I could think of clearing my Mind.

Flashback
Josi and I were laughing like we always did running through a open field playing silly games like tag or hide and seek.
Scene change
It was really dark and cold outside I could hardly see anything as I noticed a green lightning coming towards me but someone jumped in front of me falling to the ground.
Shooked I bend over screaming shaking the death body.
"Wake up! Please! You are all I have left! JOSI" I scream starting to cry. Seeing the corps of my beloved sister. Stroking her face to making it somehow alive again. It was like seeing myself die. But her face was in a inexplicable so much prettier than mine.
Scene change
I was standing besides a table looking down at the ground while my father shouted his lungs out.
"Why couldn't you protect her? Why didn't the spell hit you? You don't deserve to call yourself her Sister! Get out of my face! " He slapped me hard across the face. Rage and anger filled his voice. Mom was sitting at the table crying not caring what happenes to me. Mumbling repeatedly her name.
Josi
  Josi
     Josi
Flasheback end

Gasping for air after seeing all those respessed memories I try not to burst into tears. Breathing heavily to clam myself down I looked at my professor.
Snape stepped a few footsteps away looking with horror writen in his face back at me.
"You are dismissed" he staded briefly.