3.The Boggart

The next class was Defense Against the Dark Arts. Jenna mocked me all the way there because I got the transfiguration right on the first try.
In the classroom Professor Lupin introduced himself while I was still trying to figure out if I met him before. He still glanced at me sometimes when he thought I wouldn't notice.
What's his problem stare at somebody else

He told us we would practice a the spell against a boggart.
Professor Lupin lead us to a room with a big wardrobe thing in the middle. But before releasing him we practiced the spell against him.
"Ridiculous"
And to make him work we needed to think about something that makes us laugh. That just made me more nervous basically nothing made me laugh.

We all placed us in a straight row in front of the wardrobe. I tried to get as far behind as possible but somehow landed in the upper half.
I just hope I don't have to face him this lesson.

About what can I laugh desperately trying to think of something funny. I deside just to watch what the others do.
The first few were just common fears like spiders or getting a bad grade.
Some gryffindors Boggart was Professor I didn't know there were people who are really scared of him.
Sure he is intimidating sometimes
But scary?

The lesson came slowly to an end. My hopes were really high I wouldn't need to face the Boggart.
Before I could realize it, I was standing a few feet away the wardrobe.
Professor Lupin looked at me instinctively I took out my wand.

The door opened slowly. My heart was bumping against my chest.
The Boggart swirled around and lowered himself. A dark thing was laying on the floor.
My blood froze I couldn't move a muscle.

The corpse raised it's head. I saw clearly her blood smeared face.
"Josi?" I whispered under my breath.
"It's all your Fault" She screamed in a inhuman volume.
Shooked I dropped my Wand, tears filling my eyes.

Professor Lupin jumped in front of me and called "Ridiculous".
She transformed into the full moon and flew around like a pupped balloon.
"Class dismissed" he said through the room.

I felt the eyes of a few students on me but I couldn't care less in the moment.
Still shaking I bend over to reach for my wand.
Tears falling on the ground.
"Are you feeling good?" a warm voice from behind me asked.

I didn't dare to turn around. Or else he would see me crying. I hate it when people saw me crying.
"Yeah" I mumbled placing my wand in a pocket.
"Do you wanna talk about it?" Professor Lupin asked soft.

Wiping my tears away I turned around and looked at the ground.
"Dumbledore probably told you already" I said in a challenging tone.
"I ensure you he didn't say anything."
He said guiding me to a desk near the entrance.

I sat down. Thought once again if I should tell him.
"The Boggart showed my twin sister 'Josi'"
I began to explain.
"Shortly after the summer break began, attacked Death Eaters my family. They ignored my parents and just went for Josi. She was always the better witch.
One nearly got me but she rescued me and gave her live for me."
The ground was incredibly interesting.

"You had no chance against a Death Eater. There wasn't much you could do" he said trying to calm me down.
"Mh don't tell anyone! The most people who ask about her, I just say she changed school." I looked up into his eyes.
The scares he got on his face reminded me of the the ones I have on my back.

"Of course. I'm sorry for your loss." he said after a short intense silence.
"You're dismissed" he added.
I nodded walking to the door.

Quickly opening it I backed away after nearly walking into Professor Snape.
"S-Sorry Professor" I stammered.
Did he heard us?
I thought shooked by it.

He looked down at me and I rushed past him into the corridor.
I hope he couldn't tell I cried.
Next I had a free period, I will probably spend it in my bed crying trying to get this picture of her out of my head.