19. Transformation

E/c = eye color

Snapes pov:
I was on my nightly routine looking for student ignoring the curfew. As I stumble upon Miss y/n. She looked pale and was shaking.

When as I approached her, I noticed she looked rather pale.
It's really light headed of her to walk around at night after all the things happening. Before I could get angry y/n started to tremble and breath heavily.

At this point I didn't believed her saying she is okay. Y/ns gaze went up to the sky where the clouds slowly reveal the moon.
Her face went even more pale.
"Are you feeling unwell?" I asked carefully making a step towards.

Her body was shaking y/n raised her left arm and looked at it shooked. At first I didn't understood but a second look made the situation a bit more clear.

The fingernails on her hand expanded into long pointy claws and thick hair began to grow around them.
"It burns" y/n whispered in pain before her brith e/c eyes turned into dark brown almost black. The white in her eyes was completely gone.

A deep growl chime from her throat but I knew this monster isn't the y/n I know.
I now understood what was happening in front of me.
"You got bitten by a werewolf that night" I said concluding but u knew she couldn't hear me.

Her body grew and the hair in her face got thicker.
I pulled my wand out and pointed it at her.
I don't want to hurt her, what should I do?

The transformation was over now and as
y/n looked up to me I saw how much fear and sadness were inside of her eyes.
She stretched her long arms and got ready to jump.

"I'm sorry I hope you can forgive me that" I said and spoke a paralysising spell right before she was able to jump at me.
And possibly kill me.
I really despite werewolfs but it's different with y/n.

I grabbed her gently and carried her cold body into the building. I was careful nobody was seeing me or her.
My private chambers weren't too far away so I decided bringing her there was the best option I had.

Sneeking unnoticed through the building was hard enough, a full on werewolf on my back really didn't make it any easier.
I finally reached my goal and opened the door to my chamber.
It was cold and unwelcoming so I knew everything was just normal.

I laid y/n carefully on the small sofa in the middle of the room.
She looked sickly tired.
Such a young girl shouldn't go through this kind of stuff  I sight.

I turned around and looked through my shelves full of potions and quickly found what I was searching for.
Wolfesbane.
I took the dusty potion in my hand and turned to y/n again.

I opened her mouth and istilled it.
It probably tasted very unpleasant but the effect of wolfesbane were worth it.
Her stiff body slowly started to relax a bit.
But I wasn't confident enough to release her from the paralysis charm.

"I should get Dumbledore, he will know what to do now" I decided.
And walked to the door.
Until a sound from made me pause.