16.Back in the Infirmary

Y/Ns robe was tron apart and her face was covered in a film of dirt and sweat. Her breath was light but constant. I grabbed
her wirst to check her pulse. From behind me came a gasping sound.
"She is still alive" I said clam.
"Do you have a potion or a spell?" Remus asked examining the deep pouring wound on her left arm.

I thought about it Vulnera Sanentur is possibly not enough. The internal wound are immense but the other injuries are manageable.
Her weak body twitched with the touch of my wand stopping the bleeding.
"We need to carry her back to Hogwarts" I said looking at Remus. He nodded in approval.

You pov:
The bright warm light of the upcoming sun slowly woke me up. I looked at the ceiling it was the same as back then.
I tried to move my head but got punished with pain. So I just laid there testing what part of my body wasn't hurting. As I approved was this very little.

The door opened and who I assumed  Madam Pomfrey is walked over to me.
"Good morning" I said in a weak voice.
She raised her eyebrows and looked at me.
"I didn't thought you would wake up before dinner" the old witch said pulling out some clean bandages.

"How long was I unconscious?"
"From the time Professor Snape found you until now" she answered neatly.
"Professor Snape?" I asked surprise.
Madam Pomfrey began to change the bandages on my left arm what made me flinch.
"He and Professor Lupin immediately set off after your Patronus showed them your location" she said ignoring my pain.

I only answered with a "Oh" but my thoughts went instantly back at the events that befall last night. The nurse explained all the injuries I suffered from right now. They were not even comparebel with those Travis made me go through.

Some time went by Madam Pomfrey excused herself. It was really quiet I was the only one in the infirmary and I started to wonder if Hermione would visit me.
She surely noticed my absence yesterday.
The door opening again tore me out of my thoughts.

The same people as back then walked into the room. But one more person was with them.
Dumbledore, Snape, Lupin and McGonagall gathered around my bed.
I felt incredible uncomfortable by being the center of attention all of the sudden.

"So Miss y/l/n I think you need to explain what happened yesterday" Dumpledore said calm. I sighed.
I really wasn't in the mood to talk that much right now but I won't come around it.
So I started to tell them about the strange hufflepuff. Then he brought me to this House and how I escaped through the Portkey.

They didn't say a single word what made me really nervous. But McGonagall eventually turned to the other teacher and said "The circumstances are much worse than we could imagine".
The others just nodded in agreement.

"Why didn't they just killed me?" I asked breaking the silence that went on.
"We aren't sure ourselves but there must be a reason" Dumpledore answered.
Shortly after McGonagall and Dumpledore went back to their office leaving me alone with my Potion and Dada teacher.