7.In the bathroom

I awoke with the sound of knocking on my door. "Yeah" I asked sleepy.
"Since when do you not wake up at 6 o'clock?" Jenna asked clearly annoyed because I am usually the one to wake her up.
I woke up in the middle of the knight because I forgot to drink the dreamless seelp potion. Again!
After a few hours I finally fell asleep. And with only 3 hours of sleep I hurry to the great hall.

But for once I was actually a bit hungry. I can't remember the last time I've eaten a whole meal.
Professor Snape was jet again not present for what I was very grateful.

The first lesson astronomy was quickly over after some clumsy gryffindor set up a fire and made Professor Sinistra end the lesson early.

I wanted to spend my free time in the library but made on my way there a detour to one of the Bathrooms.
Because I still feelt like I just fall out of my bed.
It was empty many girls don't use that one.I don't think they have a particular reason for it but maybe it's because no important classrooms were nearby.

As I adjusted my hair and heard someone stepping inside. I looked over and saw Travis his two friends standing outside. I had a guess what this was about but really hoped I was wrong.

"I think you are in the wrong Bathroom" I said making myself sound calmer.
"Oh I am exactly were I Wand to be." he replied bullish.
"You are the reason Jenna can't be with me" he took out his wand and pointed
at me and so do I.

"You know that is a big misunderstanding, she understood something wrong" I explained trying to not throw her under the bus.
"You just don't want anybody to be happy right?" he shouted in rage.
"No you don't underst"
"Expelliarmus" he called making my wand fly out of my reach.

"You really want to hurt a defenseless girl?" I asked hoping to make him feel guilty.
"I don't care if you're a girl or a boy! I will beat you up so bad you wish I would've just killed you instead!" he yelled.
He took his wand and packed it back into his pockets.
"I don't need magic to make you feel bad."

With those words he went to me and slapped me across the face. I backed away. Travif whistled and his two friends have into the bathroom. One of them pushed me so hard I fell in the ground.
They started kicking against me.

Travis ordered one of his friends to pinn me on the wall so he could see my pain filled face.
After he laughed of how pathetic I looked he punched me in the face and I was pretty sure he broke it.

With the crack of my nose they let me down to the floor. And left with a smile on the face.
I wasn't certain how long I've been laying the but my next class should've already started.
Potions.

I slowly got up feeling a sharp pain in my stomach. While blood dropped down my face.
Maybe they also broke a rib or two.
Looking for my wand I turnerd around. Bending over felt like dying but worse.
Groaning I put my wand back in my pocket.

"Shouldn't you be in class?" a voice came from behind me.
I didn't turn around because it was first
way to painful to try out and second
The person would see the damage Travis left on my body.
"I'm sorry Sir I will return to class right away" I said in the most normal way possible.

"Do you want me to escort you there so you don't get detention?" with these words I remembered his voice.
"Professor Lupin?" I asked turning a bit sideways looking at the ground making sure he doesn't sees my face.

He looked at me waiting but as I stepped forward I saw how my leg gave in.
Shit is that broken too?
I wimmered
Lupin steeped into the room preventing me from falling. I looked into his scarred face.
He gasped and his eyes widen realizing what just happened to me.

"Who did this to you?" he asked worried. I turned my head away.
"That can wait I will bring you to the hospital wing." he said supporting me with his arm.
Can the day get even worse?