8.The hospital wing

I could barely stand on my own. I was looking to the ground anything else would've been to exhausting. Lupin suddenly stopped I heard someone stepping closer.
"Oh Severus wanna take over?"
Professor Snape was in front of us?
I paniced a bit. I don't want him to see me so defeated.

"What happened?" he asked with more worry than I had thought he would be.
I felt Lupin shrugging.
"At first we should get her to the hospital wing" he said.

I felt big warm arms around me basically carrying me. I looked up Snape had a worried stare in his face that grew even wider when he saw my face.
"Kid just let's herself get so beat up" I heard him mutter.
"Ok see you later" Lupin excused himself.

"Sorry for making you go through so much trouble" I mumble.
He huffed. It was hard to keep concussionsness. Snape opened a door and I felt him giving me to Madam Pomfrey and said "Take care of her and infrom me when she is ready to explain herself." he said now with his cold monoton voice.

Madam Pomfrey looked at me worried the sound of blood dropping on the floor terrefied me. My Arm was numb but I could feel how blood was dropping down along it.
The comfortable bed made me relax a bit and Iost slowly concussioness from all the blood loss.

I open my eyes seeing the ceiling of the hospital wing. I can barely remember how I got here. Professor Snape carried me or was it Professor Lupin.
"Oh you're awake" Poppy teared me out of my thoughts.
"You had some bad fractures. Do you feel good enough to explain how you got them?" she proceeded.

I turned my head and looked and her,
she had such a genuine smile.
Remembering Madam Pomfrey just asked me something I straighten a bit.
"Uhm yeah I think I'm feeling better." I answered.
My nose was in a thick bandage and in a mirror that was standing next to my bed I saw some band Aids in my face.

Not even 10 minutes later were standing three man around my bed.
"So now tell us how you got over seven broken bones and a concussion." Dumpledore said in his calm voice.
I didn't thought he would come too.
If I don't tell them Snape will use Legilimency so I don't have a choice.

So I told them what Travis and his friends did to me skipping the painfull insults. Professor Snape seemed to get forius and Lupin looked at as if I was a defensless little lamb.
Dumpledore sat down besides me and said "We should have seen the problem much earlierer. The boys will get their deserved punishment."

"But they will just hate me even more" I sigh.
"We will ensure you they will never hurt anyone again" Dumbledore said with a smile that made me relaxe.
All three left short after Snape stayed behind and looked at me.

"I'm sorry I missed your class." and I really mean it.
"Don't be sorry for things you can't change" he said before leaving. Now it was only me and Poppy.
"I will keep you here until tomorrow to make sure you completely recovered." I nod and close my eyes.
"And if I'm allowed to ask were did you get those scars from?"
With this question I struck my eyes open.
"From a dark past I'm trying to forget" I answer. She gave me a sympatic smile and left me alone in the room.

In the back of my head I hoped Jenna would come and visit me. Just for once show we were actually friends. But the night was quiet.