13.The Prophecy

I walked into the office everywhere laid piles of books and papers. Dumbledores huge desk wasn't a exception. Besides him was a splendid Phönix who watched me with his golden eyes.

Dumbledore smiled warm and pointed at a chair in front of him.
"Miss y/l/n Professor Snape reported the Death Eater came through you. Can I hear the full version?" he asked kindly.
I told him about the house and what the dark lord said to me, how I wasn't in my own body. Lastly how 'Nagini' killed me.

"I'm sorry, I got distracted and let them inside my Mind" I said disappointed in myself.
"There is one good thing". My face turned into pure confusion.
"We now know why they are so obsessed with your Family."
"I don't understand, why?" I questioned now even more confused.

"The prophecy." he said hintingly.
"Professor? Do you know what the prophecy says?" I ask nervous.
"Yes I do. But it's better for your own good to not know it. Not yet" Dumpledore said nodding to himself.
"But if the prophecy is about me I should know it."

The headmaster wrinkled his forehead.
"It's not that easy. We don't know if the prophecy is about you" Dumpledore sight.
I let his words go through my mind and finally understood.
"It could have been about Josi" I said dumbfounded.
I was even more flustered as Dumbledore nodded verifying my guess.

"Miss y/l/n you should go back to your dorms" he said dismissing me. I stood up and walked to the exit looking at the ground.
I was scared. Voldemort killed my sister without hesitation. And will do the same to me when he gets the chance.

Snape was waiting outside I peered at him for a moment and walked my back to my room. I was getting angry what's the matter with this thing?

Back in my dormancy I felt lonely more than usual. After locking the door I pulled out my wand and mumbled the words
'Expecto Patronum'
A silver light came out of my wodden wand. I learned the spell shortly after she died. It wasn't to hard to accomplish because the happiest memory of mine is how Josi and I study together and talk about insignificant stuff. It still felt so recent like it happened yesterday.

A long scaly Dragon. More accurately a Swedish Short-Snout. His skin was silver blue and about 12 ft long really small for his bread.

I often talked to him when I'm angry even though he couldn't understand me

I often talked to him when I'm angry even though he couldn't understand me. But his grunting every now and then was sifficient. After raging with him about all sorts of things I was finally tired enough to fall asleep.

My patronous faded away as I closed my eyes and started to dream.
But this time I dreamed about Josie we were sitting on her bed at home. She told me about all the boys she found cute and how she will become the greatest Quidditch player in all time. I just listened quietly enjoying her happiness.
She was so happy when at the end of the term she finally got into the team.
But she never got to play in a real game.