2. Transfiguration

I woke up drenched in sweat. After having the same nightmare for the 100th time.
Shit I forgot to drink my potion for dreamless sleep.
It was only 5 o'clock and I knew I won't fall asleep anyways.

After a quick shower I sat in my bed and read in my potions book. It had something peaceful on it.
After it was time for Breakfast I decided to go a bit later. Like I always do, so I don't need to spend to much time with Jenna and her friends.

Changing into my slytherin robe I walked down into the common room. There is saw Draco Malfoy with his two friends sometimes they reminded me of Travis and his asshole friends.
But he didn't hate me, he didn't particularly likes me either, we kinda ignore each other.

"Morning" I said walking past him. He just huffed in response. At least he doesn't has the urge to hurt me.

To my disapprove was Jenna still there and began to wave at me.
Uhg why am I doing this to myself ?
I toke a look to the teachers table and saw Professor Snape wasn't present.
Sitting next to her I check what classes we have together. Luckily only the compulsory subjects.
"How do you think is the new teacher like?" Jenna asked.
"As long he known how to teach I couldn't care less" I answered truthfully.

"You should smile more maybe that would make you prettier" she proceeded probably didn't even listening to my answer.
I think that was supposed to be a compliment?

From the corner of my eye I see how Professor Lupin stares at me.
Do I know him? Probably not
I am a halfblood but was raised in the muggle world. My Dad never told me or my mom he was a wizard. We don't know why but he will have his reasons.

Taking a quick glance at the table I witnessed Professor Lupin leaning to Dumpledore both looking at me.
Are they talking about me?
I ask myself stressed.

Dumpledore was the only one I told what happened last summer. If he would just tell everyone who looks at me, I'm gonna lose my shit.

Breakfast was finally over and I went with Jenna to my first lesson Transfiguration with McGonagall.
Glad I didn't need to walk there alone, because we have this class with the gryffindors. I don't know why but they all seem to hate me Travis probably spreads false rumors about me.

There were a few students and talked over their seats when we entered.
Professor McGonagall was already in the classroom waiting for everybody to enter.
She looked at me the same way Dumpledore and Professor Lupin did.
Getting a bit annoyed by it I sit down.

Jenna already sat down besides one of her friends so I placed myself somewhere in the front.
Shortly after the lesson started three gryffindors rushed inside. And it was non other than the golden trio.

Most of the seats were taken so they needed to sit in my row.
Hermione seated herself beside me. She was one of the few gryffindors I was ok with being around.

"Got lost again?" I whispered in her direction. She smiled a little but Ron and Harry glared at me.
Why can't they just take a joke?

The lesson was a bit boring Hermione raised her hand on every question.
I knew them too but I don't have the intention of speaking in front of the whole class.

At the end we needed to transform a cockroach into a decorated plate based on the theory we learned.
I got it with my first try. Kinda impressed by myself I saw even Hermione looked a little jealous.

Leaving the classroom we walked past Snape he glanced at us and walked away. But it felt like he was just looking at me.
And I just couldn't stop thinking about it