9.A real friend

I still had pain in my arm and sleeping with a huge bandage wrapped around the nose is the absolute horror.
The Morning came faster than I hoped. Madam Pomfrey made me drink a few potions and change my bandages. After that I could finally go back to my dorms.

With my arm wrapped in a sling I entered the common room the most already left for breakfast.
As I went to my room I heard a voice besides me.
"What happened to you?" Draco asked siting in a chair in the middle of the room.
"Uhm Travis was angry because Jenna dumped him" I explained.

"I will take care of him. No gryffindor lays a hand on a slytherin" he said angry. I was surprised to see him so protective.
"Please don't you'll just get in trouble" I smile and walked away.
In my room I changed into some clean clothes. What was hard to do with only one arm. I looked into a mirror my face was a bit scratched up and I had dark circles under my eyes. A few band Aids adored my face.

I didn't saw where Jenna was so I walked alone to the great hall.
"So you snitched on me huh?" I froze as I heard his voice.
"Uhm.." I couldn't think of a excuse.
"What?" he stepped closer.

"Miss y/l/n I see you are feeling better today?" Professor Snape asked seemingly coming out of nowhere.
"Mister Campbell?"
I saw how Travis began to shrink in fear.
Snape glared at him and he rushed away leaving us alone.
"Thanks" I mumble looking at the ground.

"Don't forget the extra lesson after my Porions class" he groaned turning around and walking back into the dungeons.

In the great hall was filled with loud students so nobody noticed when I entered. When I saw Jenna I walked to her and toke the place besides her.
She was busy joking with her friend and didn't realized my arrival until she pumped into me when she reached for some Muffins.

"Hi didn't see you at dinner yesterday." she said dull not really looking at me.
"I was busy" I said briefly.
"Can you do my essay for History of Magic I have a date with the cute Ravenclaw I've told you about." she said not even waiting for a answer.

"No I have own homework to do" I answered bluntly.
Surprised by my answer she turned around but before Jenna said anything she eyes me up and down.
"The hell happened to you?" she asked without any pity.
"Travis didn't liked it you two couldn't be together because of me" I exclaimed eating a bit of my scrambled eggs.
Jenna looked at me stunned.

"Oh I already forgot about that." she ended out conversations and turned to her real friends.
Not even a single sorry
I thought angry .

After we left the great hall I was still angry at Janna but also scared meeting Travis.
Our next class is transfiguration as we stepped in. Professor McGonagall collected the essays and I took out the paper I wrote yesterday in the library.
I was last in line as she grabbed for it McGonagall looked into me.
"For Mister Campbells punishment is provided" she said looking at my broken arm.
I nod and walk to my seat.

After I sat down came Hermione rushed and took her seat.
"In time today?" I giggled.
"Yeah last time we just..." she turned to me her eyes widen.
"Holy cricket are you ok" she asked concerned.
"I'm okay don't worry about it" I smile at her hoping to calm her down.

She wanted to say something but Professor McGonagall started the lesson.
As it ended I stood and was ready to leave but someone was pulling on my robe.
"Huh?" I looked over my shoulder.
Hermione was standing behind me.
"Please tell me if you need help. We are friends after all!"
"Friends?" I repeat stunned.
But before sh could say something Harry and Ron pulled her out of the room.
I have a real Friend?