15.Patronus

Unlocking the door I see a blackened kettle standing in the middle of the room. I'm not certain why but I knew this was a Portkey.
Screaching was coming from outside and I grabbed the kettle with the sound of the door bursting down.
The woman spoke a last spell before I was feeling like someone pulled me somewhere else.

Stony ground appeared underneath me. A wooden wall right behind me. My new location was a house far away from them I could feel it. A window told me the dawn already started.
I was gone for so long?

I collapsed on the floor leaning on the wall. As all the adrealin disappeared came all the pain from my injuries back. The wound on my arm made a puddle of blood around me.

The last spell broke me a few bones. I was breathing heavy and tried to collect my thoughts. My Wand was still clenched in my fist. My vision was getting blurry.
I need to do something!
With these thoughts I summon my patronus. Out of the big reptiles nostrils were coming smal blue flames.
"Get help from Hogwarts" I commanded with my last strength before my surroundings faded into black.

Snape pov:
I was making my way to the great hall but also searching for Miss y/l/n. She wasn't present on her last three classes including my potion lesson.
Dinner was no different. Very unusual for her.

The open entrance let in a icy breeze.
Reaching the main corridor my path crossed with Minerva she had a worried look on her face.
"Miss y/l/n wasn't in my transfiguration lesson. She never missed it or even came late" Minerva explained concerned.
"She had a thought night. A bit resting isn't always a bad idea" I answered.

The Vize Principal obviously got informed about the circumstances that accured yesterday.
"It just seems odd to m..."
A loud rumbeling sound interrupted her.

We both looked at the open entry.
Standing there was a impressive patrons in the shape of an Swedish Short-Snaut. Small blue flames were coming out of his mouth and nose.

After seeing us standing in the hall dumbfounded he let out a deep growl and raised into the air again.
"Someone is in distress" I said.
"Where is the dragon flying to?" Minerva asked watching the patronus gliding through the wind.

But in this direction is nothing just the black lake and
"The shrieking shack" I answer in shock.
Turning around and rapidly walking outside into the direction of the Whomping Willow.
Halfway through I noticed someone approaching.

"Are we in a Hurry?" my old classmate asked mockingly. Making my mood even worse.
"I know where Miss y/l/n location is" not looking at him I speed up a little.
Lupin expression change rapidly.

"Where? Is she in danger?" Lupin asked troubled.
"The shrieking shack" I answer dull. The Whomping Willow already visible.

Witch a quick spell I was able to enter the thight hidden entrance. Remus was following me but didn't say a word so I couldn't complain.

The house was moldy and dark.
"I will look upstairs"
With these words I was walking to the top. A blue glowing inside of a door caught my attention.

Warily I opened it the scene left me spechless. The blue glowing patronus of a dragon had carefully placed his head on the lap of my student, who was leaning against a wooden wall. Surrounded by a puddle of blood.
She was unconscious I slowly approached her making the dragon look up his eyes were wistful. As he looked at me he trady dissolved.