20. Talk with Dumbledore

3rd person pov

Snape turned around clinching his wand ready to defend himself.
But what he saw wasn't anywhere near his expectations.

Miss Y/n was halfway laying on the ground grasping her head and a twisted expression on her face.
The potions master rushed to his student kneeling in front of her.
She groaned.

"My head is killing me" y/n complained her eyes shut thigt.
Snape was relieved to hear her normal voice and not the disturbing growl from 10 minutes ago.

Miss y/n was loudly complaining about her headache and still hasn't noticed she was laying in his private chamber.

"Why am I even laying on the ground" she muffled and supporting herself on the sofa.
"I will explain everything to you when we are with Dumbledore" Snape answered as calm as possible.
He didn't want y/n to see how unsettling the situation actually was.

"Why bother him? He has better things to do" she growled sluggish.
"No backtalk" the professor answered shortly.
He's talking like a parent
Y/n thinks annoyed.

"Now come on we don't have all night" Snape hissed.
With a heavy eye roll she got on her feet and they got out of the Dungeon.

"Why don't we take the other way professor? It's so much shorter?" y/n asked and turned to the opposite route.
Snapes clenched his teeth. He knew on this path there were many huge windows.
He just couldn't take the risk and let her in the moonlight again.

"No it isn't" Snape muttered determined.
Y/n gave him a confused look.
"Mkay".
We walked until the simple but glamorous door of the headmasters office appeared.

"Wait here" Snape snouted sounding distressed.
Y/n was still way to exhausted and confused to have any complaints. So she just leans to the cold Stone wall. Trying to get any rest.

The door get swung open and Snape stormed inside.
"Oh Severus. What brings you here?" Dumbledore said with a surprised yet unimpressed expression.

"I'm just gonna get straight to the point. We don't have time for unnecessary small talk" his opposition snarled.
The headmasters raised an eyebrow.

"Miss y/n is standing outside and I highly suspect she is a Werewolf" Snapes breath got faster.
"Calm down. What makes you think that?" he asked unconvinced.

"She..." Snape had to take a deep breath.
"She tried to attack me outside when the clouds didn't cover the moon anymore"

"Yes that indeed sound like she is not completely human anymore"
Dumbledore strokes his beard.
Severus rolled his eyes in disstress.

"First off we should let her inside, shouldn't we?" the old man proposed.
Snape took his hand away from his temples who he had been massaging for most of the time.
He stepped to the door and opened it. Y/n was still leaning on the cold wall, eyes closed.

"You can come in now" he said in a more commanding than suggesting.
"Mh" she breathed her eyes only opened a little and she walked into the room, placing herself into the nearest chair.
"Hello y/n how are you feeling?" Dumbledore asked softly from his Sessle.

"I'm tired" she responded briefly supporting her head on the head rest.
The dark cycles under her eyes got even deeper than Snape had remembered.

"Is this gonna take a long time or can I go to bed soon?" she asked weakly.
"We just want to ask you a few questions" the bearded man ensured.
"Fine" y/n said and slump together a bit more.
"What do you want to know?"

"Who exactly attacked you back then in the kidnapping?" Snape asked with with squished eyes.
"Death Eater like I said. But they all also wore those weird masks" she said looking up like the details were written on the ceiling.
"Really ugly masks I have to add" y/n clarified.

"Any other outstanding details?" he asked.
"There was a really tall person, he was strangely bending over. Oh, and he wore a big hood and not a mask. So I couldn't see his face either."
Snape and Dumbledore looked at each other considering.

Y/n looked out of breath from all the talking.
Before another word could have been spoken a knock on the door filled the room.
"Oh he's already here " Dumbledore said happily.

'Who the hell is going to prevent me from sleeping now?' y/n thought.

____________________________________
Sorry that I haven't posted for so long but school started again and I'd never think this story would become so popular.

Thanks for all the love and support 💕.