17.The Aftermath

"Thanks for rescuing me. Where exactly did I come out?" I asked.
Lupin smiled a little as he looked down at me.
"You were lying at the top floor of the Shrieking Shack" he answered sedate.
"Isn't this place haunted?" I asked chuckling. Thinking about how they dragged me out of the old house.

Gosts did exist so I assumed a poltergeist would live there.
"No that's just a rumor" Lupin said ammused.
"But you did startel me with your sight"
I doged his gaze and looked back at Professor Snape who didn't say a single word the whole time.

"Sorry for making you go through this trouble all the time"
Snape looked into my eyes.
"I hope you will catch up my missed class" he said cold turning around and leaving.

"Charming as always" I said when the doors closed. Lupin giggled a little.
"It would be more extraordinary doing anything else for him"
My eyelids started to get heavy again and I think my teacher noticed.
"I will make my way out too. Get some rest before returning to the normal schedule" Lupin said before leaving me alone.

Madam Pomfrey gave me some potion and removed a few stitches. I was able to walk on my own so I got released.
Breakfast was still going but I rather went to my room and toke a shower. All the desensitization made my skin sticky.

After that I walked to my first class for today. On the way to the transfiguration room I saw the only gryffindor who was willing to talk to me. Unfortunately with her to other friends.
"Hi" I simply said going next to Hermione.
Her eyes widen as she saw my arm in a sling.
"Did Travis do this to you again? I heard you were in the Infirmary. " she asked in a angry tone.

I exhaled ammused "No but Dumbledore didn't allow me to talk about it.
Couldn't you visit me?" I was actually a bit curious about that. She told me we are friends but wasn't there when I needed her.

Hermione looked at the ground, slowing down to make some distance from the two boys.
"Harry and Ron said you were a bad influence" she said in a pressed voice.
"You are smart enough to make own decisions" I answered surpressimg my hate to them.

"I know but you know..."
"Are you coming Mione?" Ron asked waving.
She looked back at me trying to excuse herself.
"It's okay see you later I will study in the library" I ensured her smiling.
"She just wants attention.... Probably isn't even hurt" I heard them say as they greet her.

When Hermione went back to the trio my smile vanished with her.
"We are friends after all" I groaned to myself sarcastically.

The lesson felt it would never end McGonagall gave me a shit tone of Homework because I wasn't present one time. My next classes were no better.
But finally Potions the last one for today came by.

I took my seat like always Professor Snape walked in not long after. He eyed everyone until his gaze met mine. We didn't saw each other since he visited the hospital wing.
It was unusually hard to keep up with the subject. I don't know how but Snape went through a whole new topic in just one lesson.

The students around me started to walk out of the classroom.
I will have to borrow some notes from Hermione
As I raise from my place and collect all my stuff.

"Able to keep up with the topic?" Snapes deeb monoton voice tore me out of my thoughts. I turned around he was standing behind his desk looking at me.
"Uhm, I will borrow notes" I said ready to walk out of this room.

"There is no need, I could explain it to you right now" Snape said raising his eyebrows questioned.
I was surprised he would offer something like that to anyone.
"If that's not too much of a burden" I answered smiling slightly.
A private lesson with Snape why not?