He's Just a Phase, Right? [Not Officially]

"Good morning..." You turned to face Harry, who was laying with you on his bed.

"Morning!" you whispered happily, standing up and stretching. You saw all the other boys still asleep. Harry got up and took his shirt off of the floor and put it on. You stared at him.

"What?" he asked quietly.

"You wore that yesterday," you said, making a face.

"Fine, mum. I'll change after a take a shower..." he said grumpily.

"Oh my god. It's strictly a personal hygiene issue. Guys are so gross sometimes," you said, more to yourself then to him. He laughed and went to the bathroom.

"I'm going to the girl's dormitories," you said through the door, only loud enough for him to here. You walked to the common room, which was empty. You saw that it was 10 in the morning. Wow, the dance must have been fun... too bad I didn't make it there. You assumed that all the girls were asleep too, so you opened the door quietly. Just as you were at your trunk, however, a light turned on, lighting up the entire room. Your shut your eyes tight at the pain. Then you turned quickly to see Hermione, looking at you with a smirk.

"Looks like somebody is taking the walk of shame this morning," she said, laughing.

"No, I'm not," you said truthfully. "Where are all the other girls?"

"They went to breakfast. I said I would wait for you," she said. You just threw your shoes into the trunk and began looking through for some clothes to wear.

"So?" she asked.

"So what?" you pretended not to know what she was talking about, not looking back.

"I know that you and Harry didn't come to the dance," Hermione said.

"Really? How do you know that? Maybe you just didn't see us," you said, knowing that would've been impossible.

"Because we waited for you to come down for 20 minutes," Hermione said. You were sick of this questioning, and you were feeling kind of evil so...

"How did you and Ron end up last night?" you asked, smirking at her. She blushed slightly. Your eyes widened.

"Something happened!" you screamed jumping on her bed.

"I'm not telling you until you tell me," she said, smiling. You sighed in frustration.

"Look, we just fooled around a little. He was a perfect gentleman. I told him I didn't want to move too quickly, and he respected that. Then we talked for a while and I fell asleep. Your turn!" you said excitedly.

"Well, you were right about the outfit. He didn't take his eyes off me," she said. You laughed, but motioned for her to continue. "I got tired a little early so I asked him if we could leave. He walked me to the common room, then to the girls dormitory staircase. And then... he kissed me," Hermione said, giggling a little bit and full of embarrassment. She flopped down onto her bed. “You should have come though! You missed an awesome party. And you should have seen what happened to Draco!”

“What happened?” you asked, trying not to sound overly interested.

"Well, I only noticed him because his date started yelling about him not paying any attention to her. It serves him right though, the way he treats women he should get yelled at! Anyway, it flourished into a big scene! It was hilarious to watch. But then he left with some guy I've never seen before.”

"Matt." you whispered to yourself.

"Who?" Hermione asked confused. You ignored her. You suddenly felt very uneasy, and extremely concerned about Draco. You jumped up and changed quickly.