He's Just a Phase, Right? [One Line Or Two?]

As stupid as it sounds, you never thought that a recovering addict wouldn't get a moment alone.

"Where are you going?" Hermione asked when you got up.

"Bed." you answered, now truly annoyed at the constant questioning of your whereabouts.

"I'm tired too." Hermione said. You rolled your eyes and lead the way up to your dormitory. This is the way it has been since you got back.

"So, why are you tired so early?" Hermione asked.

"Why are you?" you asked. She looked down and you softened. "I'm sorry. I've just never been on a short leash before. It's kinda hard to get used to." she nodded and went back to her bed. You eyed your trunk, biting your lip. Your future rested inside it, but you couldn't get alone long enough to find out. You growled inside as you crawled into your bed and pulled the covers over you, deep in thought. I'm pregnant. I know it. That's the only explanation for throwing up this morning. I can't believe I let this happen...

"Goodnight!" Hermione said happily. You grunted and turned over. Draco's child. I'm having Draco's child!! Am I? I love Draco, and this pregnancy is a whole different situation. I'm sure he will be there for me. But what if he's not? Your thoughts continued until you couldn't take it anymore. It had been hours and all the girls were sleeping now. You got out of your bed quietly and tip toed to your trunk. You took out the pink box you stole from the rehab pharmacy and slipped it in your sweater. You made your way to the bathroom but stopped. Hermione was a very light sleeper. You turned and walked past the beds as quietly as possible and crept down the stairs. You checked that nobody was in the common room and climbed the boy's dorms staircase. You opened the door slowly, and flinched when it creaked. You paused for a moment before opening the door all the way. You crept silently towards the bathroom, and you jumped when the door opened on its own.

"Harry!" you whisper-screamed, holding the box that you took out on the way to the bathroom behind your back.

"What are you doing here?" he asked quietly.

"Er..." you said, biting your lip.

"What's behind your back?" Harry asked, now leaning to the side to try and see what you were holding.

"I'm not holding anything." you said hurriedly. "It's just... someone was in our bathroom and I really had to go." you said, stepping around him so that you were standing in the bathroom doorway and facing Harry.

"But there's 5 toilets in one bathroom."

"Oh... yeah I know! I guess she wanted her privacy, if you know what I mean." you whispered, then moving to close the door but Harry stopped it with his hand. He reached behind you with his other hand and took the box. You closed your eyes and held your head in your hands before you could see his reaction. You turned and stood in front of a sink. You heard the bathroom door close.

"Kris are you serious?!" Harry asked urgently.

"I know. I'm stupid." you muttered. Then silence until Harry spoke again.

"It's not... I mean... It wouldn't be mine. W-Would it?" he asked. You snatched the box away angrily.

"Don't worry Harry you’re in the clear." you snapped before going into a stall and slamming it shut. You opened the box clumsily and took the test out.

"I... I didn't mean it that way." Harry said.

"Right. You really wouldn't go running for the hills if I told you I was going to have your baby." you said sarcastically.

"If that's the kind of guy you think I am, we have a serious problem."

"Well you've been acting like a jerk to me since I got back so excuse me for assuming that you’re a jerk. My mistake." you said angrily. He didn't say anything. You peed on the test and put the cover over it. When you came out you saw Harry leaning against the wall.