He's Just a Phase, Right? [Meeting the Malfoys]

"You can't hear anyone anymore?" Hermione asked the next morning. You were leaving with Draco today but you agreed to meet early with her to talk about what happened.

"No." you said honestly.

"Okay, try to hear what I'm thinking." she said, getting up.

"Okay." you stared hard at her, concentrating. Nothing.

"Nothing." you said finally.

"Weird. I don't know. Maybe it was a full moon or something." she pondered.

"Hermione! I'm not a werewolf." you laughed. She just nodded. You took her by the shoulders to get her attention. "Don't worry. It was a weird thing. Maybe I inhaled something in Divination. Just forget it."

"Who doesn't inhale stuff in Divination?" you laughed and went back up to pack the last of your things. When you were picking up you found a box of hair dye. You bought it before school but never had the time or help to use it. You looked at the clock. You had to meet Draco in at Great Hall in 3 hours.

"I can't believe your leaving early!" Hermione said, jumping up and hugging you.

"We'll see each other in a couple weeks Hermione." you choked out as she slowly suffocated you. She let go, an apologetic look on her face.

"I know, but it's one more day than we should have to." you smiled.

"Chill drama queen. I'll be back to annoy you before you know it." she laughed and helped you throw the last few things into your messy trunk. The second you slammed the lid closed it disappeared. Normally you would have been freaked, but Draco told you it would go to his house. Then you turned to Hermione.

"I have a few hours. Do you think you could help me dye my hair?" you asked.

"But your hair looks good!" she said.

"I know, but I want a change you know?" she nodded. You spent the next hour with your head in the sink. Finally, you took the towel off of your hair to reveal the new brunette you.

"Oh I love it!" you exclaimed.

"Wow it looks gorgeous." Hermione assured.

"And now I don't have to deal with the dumb blonde jokes." you added. She laughed.

"Thanks Hermione!" You gave Hermione another hug before heading down to the Great Hall. Draco was waiting at the entrance.

"Your hair!" he said.

"You don't like it?" you asked, touching it self consciously.

"It's beautiful." he smiled.

"Thank you! So how are we getting out of here?"

"You that anxious to leave?"

"Definitely." he smiled at this and led you to Dumbledore's office. You knocked.

"Come in." Dumbledore said through the door. You and Draco entered to see Professor Dumbledore sitting at his desk.

"We're ready Professor." you said. He nodded toward the fireplace.

"Because you are leaving early, I've arranged to have you go through Floo powder. The train isn't leaving until tomorrow." he explained. You took a pinch of the powder and threw it into the flames.

"Malfoy Manor!" you yelled. You felt yourself spinning unpleasantly. You were sure you were about to vomit when you slowed, then fell forward onto the floor. You coughed at the ashes that flew in the air and got up. Learning from past experiences, you jumped aside. Just then, Draco came. He didn't fall though, which caused you to be a bit embarrassed. You were about to find a mirror and fix yourself when you saw the house. Marble floors and fireplaces, the highest ceilings you've ever seen, and lovely white furniture. How does this house stay clean?! Just then you heard footsteps. You quickly brushed yourself off when a woman walked into the room.