He's Just a Phase, Right? [Hearing Voices]

"GET UP!" you jolted up out of bed. Hermione yelled right next to your ear.

"Jeez Hermione!" you said, rubbing your ear.

"I know. But it proves to be effective." she shrugged, walking back to her trunk. You looked at the time. It was 8 A.M.

"It's SATURDAY!" you yelled, putting a pillow over your face. She tugged it away and threw it across the room.

"No sense in wasting your day sleeping! It's beautiful out!" you grunted, but knew she wasn't gonna give up so you woke up.

"I can't wait for break!" you said exasperatedly, lugging yourself out of bed and reaching for your trunk.

"Oh me neither! We are going to spend Christmas in Paris!" she said excitedly.

"You are so lucky!" you said, picking at your shirts. You wanted today's outfit to say, I don't care what you think about me and my hot Slytherin boyfriend. You found the perfect shirt, and a little skirt that you knew Draco would appreciate. You dressed and put on make up and straightened your hair.

"Why are we getting all glamorous today?" Hermione asked.

"Well now that me and Draco are out I want to look good for him. You know, for his reputation's sake. Don't want the boys to bring him down." you said, screwing your mascara cap back on.

"Okay..." she said, barely listening.

"What?" you asked.

"Nothing." Hermione said, unconvincingly.

"No what?" you asked.

"It's just, you and Draco..." she sighed.

"What about us?"

"It's such an up-down relationship. A rollercoaster ride." she said.

"So?" I asked.

"Isn't it horrible?" she asked.

"Well, yeah sometimes. But other times it can be a good thing. Something that helps us grow closer to each other." you explained. She shrugged, obviously not in total agreement with you thought process. When you got to the common room the usual happened ever since you and Draco revealed your relationship. The Gryffindors shot you reproachful looks, and the only person who talked to you was Hermione. You were thankful that she stood her ground with Harry about remaining your friend. Ron, not having much of a backbone, stopped speaking to you. Hermione assures you that he feels really bad about it. It was hard, but the weight lifted from your shoulders about not keeping Malfoy a secret kept your spirits up.

"So, you and Malfoy hanging out today?" Harry asked, not looking up from his game of Wizard’s Chess with Ron.

"Harry, please. You don't know him. Not really."

"Sure. So he’s not just gonna shag you a few times and then dump you for the first Slytherin whore in a short skirt that comes along?" he said.

"No.” you were furious. You weren’t sure how long you could handle taking his jabs.

"You really believe that?” he said disbelievingly. You couldn’t hold back your emotions any longer. You had talked about it with Hermione. She said he just needed time. But enough was enough. Harry had suspected it for a while after all. He wasn’t shocked when you told him. But ever since he saw you two physically together, he has been a jealous asshole.

"I know that he isn't just in it for the sex, because if he was then we would have been over a long fucking time ago! Okay, Harry?!” you ignored his disgusted expression and stormed out angrily. You really wished break would come sooner.