He's Just a Phase, Right? [Christmas]

You sat up on your elbows on Draco's bed and looked around the room. Your eyes landed on the drawer that Draco said had your present in it. You got up as slowly and quietly as possible, holding the sheet around your naked body. It was so soft and comfortable, you knew it was expensive. You crept around the bed and was almost free to go to the desk when you felt an arm grab around your waist. You let out a small scream of surprise as Draco pulled you back into bed.

"You have to wait." he said. You smiled as he kissed you lightly. "Morning."

"Morning." you said, kissing him again. The kiss deepened. In an instant, the two of you seemed to pick up right where you left off the previous night. You straddled him, feeling his morning wood in between your thighs. Shockingly, he stopped.

"I have to tell you something..." Draco said distractedly.

"What? Now?” you asked in disbelief. He began to speak but was cut off by the sound of the bedroom door opening.

"Breakfast is ready, Dra-- OH MY--!" You immediately grabbed the sheets to cover yourself. Draco shot up instinctively, causing you to fall off of him and onto the floor.

"Mother?!" Draco exclaimed, grabbing his comforter and covering himself as well. You raised your head slowly so that you could see over the top of the bed.

"Draco! Oh my... I'm sorry! I didn't… oh dear!" she looked like she was about to faint. She backed out of the room and closed the door hurriedly. You started laughing, but covered your mouth when you saw the look Draco gave you.

"You think this is funny?" he asked. You shook your head, but you were still laughing. "My mother just walked in on her only son with a naked girl straddled over him!" he exclaimed. This made you laugh more. "It's not funny!" he said, beginning to smile, himself.

"Don't tell me your mother thinks your an innocent little boy still?" you said.

"Well yes actually. I don't go telling my mother about my sex life." you laughed harder. Draco got up and went to get dressed. You walked to the door. The sheet still wrapped tight around you, you poked your head out of the door and looked up and down the hall. When you saw nobody you came out and made a break for your room. Just as you got to your door however, the one next to it opened and Lucius came out. You froze when he saw you.

"Oh... Kris. Well." That's all he said. It was awkward, and you could have sworn he checked you out a little bit. You hugged your chest tighter.

"Mr. Malfoy... I, er. Ummm..." you couldn't say anything. He raised his eyebrows and nodded for you to go. You said bye quickly and went in your room. You were creeped out. You swore you saw Lucius looking at your chest. You dressed in jeans and a hoodie, just to make sure you were fully covered and didn't show too much of a figure today. You came out to find Lucius talking to Draco, whose arms were crossed and was leaning against the door frame with a mildly interested look on his face. Lucius turned at the sound of your door closing and saw you.

"Well, we'll just finish this talk later, then." and with that Mr. Malfoy left.

"What was that about?" you asked.

"Lecture." he said, though you knew it wasn't that good of one.

"It didn't seem like a serious one." you said. Draco put his arm around you and you both began walking towards the dining room.

"Well, my father doesn't really know how to talk about sex with me."

"Hmmm. Could that possibly be why you do it so frequently?" you asked amusedly. He laughed as the two of you entered the dining room. At the sight of the Malfoys, you grew a little tense. Draco squeezed your shoulder and you both sat at the opposite end of the table.