*Chapter One

"I really hope you enjoyed this but I am literally about to faint, I'll probably see you tomorrow because I have no life! Okay bye now," you said as you ended your stream.

Exhausted you stretch in your chair before plodding toward your bathroom, knocking to see if your flatmate Lily was in there. "Hold up just a sec," she called through the door. you rolled your eyes, you'd lived with Lily long enough to know that "just a sec" meant at least 20 minutes.

"Are you doing a massive shit or something?" you called back.

"What? No I'm- Actually you could help me!"

You're about to ask what she means but before you could reply Lily had unlocked the door and yanked you into the bathroom. You're taken aback as you see your flatmate in a matching set of baby blue lingerie.

"Okay just stand here," she says as she leads you over to the toilet.

"On the toilet?" She nods as if it's not weird and gives you her phone.

"Okay now just lean over so you can take pictures of the floor." Lily then started to lie on the floor in a sultry pose. She looks at you as if she's waiting for you to do something.

"Oh! You want me to take pics?" You ask.

"Yes dumbass," she says, still lying on the floor. You start taking pictures of her, she changes her position slightly every few pictures. After about 5 minutes of awkward silence as you take pictures of your half naked flatmate you finally decide to ask her what's going on.

"Why am I taking pictures of you lying on the bathroom floor?" You ask, "do you have an Onlyfans or something lol" you continue, internally cringing at yourself for saying "lol" out loud.

"Yeah I do actually, how do you think I pay rent? Not all of us can be big famous twitch streamers." She says with a teasing tone at the last part. It was true, you'd managed to become one of the few "lucky ones" who managed to make a fairly good living from streaming various games on twitch as well as having a twitch highlight YouTube channel on the side, even so you'd found the rent in London to be quite a lot so you'd always wondered what Lily did for a living, especially since she didn't have a job and spent most of her time in the gym or hanging around the apartment.

"Maybe you should start one? You always have your tits out on your stream anyway" Lily suggests. You laugh thinking she's joking.

"Don't laugh! You could make a fair amount especially with all your fans," she exclaims.

"I only have 500k on instagram," you say awkwardly.

"I oNlY hAvE 500k!" She mocks.

"There's no guarantee any would subscribe." You reply.

"Cmon." She whines, "give it a try! It'll fun"

"Fine," You resign, "what do I do?"

"I mean I think for a first post, what you're wearing  should be okay." She says, gesturing towards your outfit, you were wearing a pastel pink sports bra with matching leggings. Lily leads you out of the bathroom and into the living room.

"Try posing on the sofa." She says as you pass her your phone and attempt to pose seductively on the sofa. You look up, thinking you're doing a great job before noticing Lily's disgusted expression.

"What?" You ask.

"Try..." She trails off in thought, "not doing that?" You roll your eyes and try a more laid back pose which seems to work because Lily gives you a thumbs up.

She sends you the pictures and you start to set up your Onlyfans account. You hesitate before clicking "confirm" - do you really want to risk your family finding this? Or that people will subscribe only to hate on your body? Fuck it you think and click "confirm".

One week later

You're about to go to sleep when you hear you've got a notification. You try to forget about it, but being the easily irritated person you are, you can't help but check. You roll over and grab your phone from your bedside table and see you've got an Onlyfans notification saying you've got a DM. You assume it's some random horny 12 year old lying about his age like every other person who slides into your DMs. It'd been a week since you had downloaded Onlyfans and you'd actually come to enjoy posting pictures of yourself even if they were slightly inappropriate, you felt empowered. When you open the notification and do a double take upon seeing who it is before realising it's obviously some stupid teenager doing a bad attempt at cat fishing. Until you see... A verification check? Curiously you open the message.

Memeulous 0:02am

Aye couldn't help but notice, you've got a nice batty

What the fuck?