*Chapter Twelve

As soon as you wake up the next morning you know what you have to do. You grab your phone off your bedside table and start typing. After rewriting over and over you decide you need to just go with your heart. After about ten minutes you close your eyes and click send.

Y/N 11:48am
George, I know you probably hate me right now and I don't blame you. What I did was fucked up and I will always regret it. I want you to know I would never  do it if I was sober (this is a terrible excuse I know I'm sorry). I wish I could take it back because I miss you so much, I know we haven't known each other for a long time but I miss you sending me your shitty memes and I miss texting you every time I see a cute dog because I know you'll love it. I miss you so so much and I will always be sorry for ruining things between us before they could even properly start.

You couldn't help but pat yourself on the back for actually using capital letters for once. That being said you had to tear yourself away from the phone before you cringed at how disgustingly cheesy it was - but you meant every word.

After you've finished texting George, you get an Instagram notification. As soon as you see who it is you start to mentally prepare yourself. Will had decided to message you and you immediately start thinking that George has sent him your apology and he's laughing at you for ever thinking you could get back in George's life.

You take a deep breath and open the message.

Willne 12:00pm
Wtf is this?

{video attachment}

Confused, you click on the link, as the video plays you feel nausea rise upward through your body.

The video is of you and Emily except she's just out of frame. It was from the club last night.

"Wow that girl looks like a mess." Emily says.

"She looks like that Mia girl from James's party." You hear yourself laugh. "She was a mess last night."

"I know!" Emily shouts on the screen, "she's like that all the time!"

"She is? She did seem like kind of a mess," you reply.

Once the video ends you audibly gasp, how had Will seen that? And who filmed it?

Y/N 12:04am
will i am so sorry, i have no idea who filmed that. how did you even get it?

Willne 12:04am
An anonymous number

But thats not important. Why did you say that about Mia?

i was tipsy. it was a joke. i didnt mean it

After what you did to George I dont think I can believe you

I actually thought you were cool

So did Mia.

im so sorry i swear on my life i didnt mean any of it

After that he left you on read.

Feeling like you were going to start crying, you call the only person you feel like you can trust.

"Hey girl! You wanting to go out tonight? Because I am so down!" Emily squeals down the phone.

"Definitely not. Will just sent me a video from last night of us talking about Mia! I think he hates me." You practically sob down the phone.

"No! Don't cry, did he tell you who sent it to him?"

"He said it was an anonymous number, do you think someone could be setting me up?"

"Are you saying that someone else might've revealed George's face on your phone too?"

"...I think so," you say quietly.

"Do you have any idea who it could be?"

"I do," you pause, "but I'm not sure you wanna hear it."

"Meli." She says blankly, "you think it's Meli don't you."

"Yeah..." You trail off, Emily doesn't respond. "It's just that every time I've spoken to her she's acted like a stereotypical 2000s mean girl."

"Don't take it personally," she sounds resigned, "she had a really rough childhood and George was her only friend, she can be quite possessive over him."

"Oh."

"She's been hurt a lot, when I became friends with her she told me George was the only person in her life that hadn't hurt her. She's scared of him replacing her, and you've come the closest."

"I mean..." You stop, trying to think of how you're going to phrase what you're going to say. "I feel awful for her but that doesn't mean that she can ruin my life."

"I agree, it's just tough. I care about her so much I feel awful for even thinking she could be capable of something like that."

You're about to reply when you see your mum is calling you.

"Yo, my mum's calling me. I'll call you back later."

"Okay bye girl!" Emily chimes down the phone as you pick up your phone to your mum's call.

"Hey mum what's up?" You say, trying to disguise all the emotion's you're feeling from your call with Emily.

"Y/N I just got sent some pictures of you from something called Onlyfans." She replies sternly

"What?!"

A/N

I just wanted to quickly say thanks for 2K reads !!

And I promise George will return to the story soon, I just wanted to build the story line first :)