*Chapter Eleven

You sat in the backseat of the car in silence as Meli and Emily chatted in the front. Every so often Emily would try and include you in the conversation but whenever she would, Meli just glared at you so you'd give her a one word answer and keep quite. You're sure this was going to be the awkward going out experience of your life.

"We're here girls!" Emily exclaims, ever cheerful.

The three of you get out the car, you see you've been taken to a nearby nightclub with a long queue leading around the outside of the club. Emily walks right up to the front of the line and starts to walk up to the bouncer.

"Emily what are you-" You start to say as you and Meli hurry after her.

"Hey Emily! Good to see you again, how you been?" The bouncer interrupts.

"I've been fantastic Bill, yourself?" She replies.

"Better now you've arrived."

You look over at Meli and she looks just as confused as you feel which feels weird to you because you thought they were best friends.

"You're too sweet Bill!" Emily giggles.

"Well I won't keep you any longer, have a good time girls!"

"What was that about?" Meli questions once you're out of Bill's earshot.

"I'm kind of a regular around here." Emily replies, "anyway! Let's get dancing, I'll grab drinks!"

As soon as she finishes speaking, Emily has already disappeared and left you with Meli. After about thirty seconds of awkwardly standing next to each other you finally decide to speak.

"I feel like we haven't properly been introduced!" You yell over the music.

"That's probably because you tried to date my friend just to ruin his life!" She yells back.

You stare at her in shock, she just smirks at you before strutting into the dance floor.

You're about to run into the bathroom and cry when you feel a tap on your shoulder.

"Oh my god, are you Y/N?" You turn around and see a pretty, drunk girl who you're almost 100% sure used a fake ID to get in.

"Yeah that's me!" You smile at her, figuring she must be a fan.

"I know everyone hates you but I don't!" She slurs at you. Suddenly she wraps her arms around you, "you're so funny, I love you!" You start to feel a wetness on your shoulder and realise that she's started to cry.

"It's been lovely to meet you, is there anyone you're here with? Maybe we could find them?" You say as you try and pry her off your shoulder.

"Kayleigh!" You see another girl run over to you and grab the crying girl on your shoulder who you think must be Kayleigh. "Sorry about her! We're on our way home." 

Once the two of them leave, your urge to cry only increased. Everyone hates you, not the most fun thing to find out whilst hungover at a club with a girl that hates you.

"Wow that girl looks like a mess." Emily walks over to you and hands you a drink, it burns your throat as you drink it.

"She looks like that Mia girl from James's party." You say, making Emily laugh loudly over the music. "She was a mess last night."

"I know!" Emily shouts back at you, "she's like that all the time!"

"She is? She did seem like kind of a mess." You shrug.

"Anyway! Let's go find Meli and dance!"

Time skip

A couple hours later, Emily is dragging you into your flat. You'd found Meli but she was wrapped around a random guy and told you to leave without her so you'd happily obliged her wishes.

After fumbling with your keys, you manage to open your door. Emily embraces you in a massive hug, "I love you bitch," she mumbles in your ear before pulling away, "now go get some sleep."

As you close the door behind you, you feel grateful that despite all the drama, you managed to find a great friend.

As you drunkenly make your way to your door, you remember what that girl said to you. As you grab your phone you instantly sober up as you feel your chest tighten.

You force yourself to go on twitter, you quickly feel tears pricking your eyes.

She's such a bitch I can't believe she'd do that to George

She should've let him do this on his own wtf

Fucking whore

I hope she gets jumped for this

As you scrolled through more tweets, the tight feeling on your chest got worse and worse. You could practically feel your rib cage bursting out of your skin as felt your breathing get more constricted.

Then one tweet caught your eye.

@/Memeulous
I know I don't usually tweet serious things, but please don't send @/Y/N any hate. Everything going on is between us and people sending her hate isn't going to solve anything.

You felt your body loosen up. As you started to fall asleep only one thought was going through your head.

Maybe George could forgive me.

A/N

I just wanted to quickly say thanks for 1K reads !! I didn't think I'd get that many reads and it means so much to me that people actually have been reading an commenting.

I also wanted to quickly apologise for the lack of George related chapters, I promise he'll be back soon, I just wanted to focus on the story line for a bit :)