*Chapter Two

Aye couldn't help but notice, you've got a nice batty

You'd been staring at that message for the last 10 minutes.

you've got a nice batty

What we're you even supposed to reply to that?

Y/N 0:15am

Ummmm... thank you?

Memeulous 0:15am

Ooga booga

What???

I said ooga booga you blind or summ bitch

No im just confused why are you messaging me?

You've got a nice batty

I know but why are you telling me?

You should know

Im rich by the way, richer than imalexx who is a very lovely man who evades his taxes

okayyyyy.....

You should message him by the way

He is a very handsome boy

Would you like his number?

I mean

Sure

No response.

He left you on read.

You know you shouldn't feel as offended as you do but you always admired George and enjoyed his videos.

You sigh and accept that your fleeting conversation with him was just that, a fleeting conversation.

You roll back over and try to get back to sleep.

Two days later

"Ohmygod this bitch is so stupid I swear to Jesus I'm going to drown her in my pool." You tell your Twitch chat about a particularly annoying Sim who for some reason wouldn't take a shower. "Stinky bitch" you mutter. "What do you think chat? Should I drown her?" You look down at your chat to see it going mad.

WATCH MEMEULOUSES NEW VIDDD

your in georges new vid !!!!

Y/N's famous guys

george and Y/N my two worlds are colliding

show bobs and vagene

Well there's always one.

"Wait am I actually in George's video?"

yesssss

WATCH IT !!!

yeee

"I feel like I should do a live reaction," you say as you add an extra tab and click on the new Memeulous video "DMING YOUTUBERS ON ONLYFANS".

You laugh along to the video as him and Alex tell Nikocado Avocado that James wants to shag him and message Onision telling him he's got a small dick. But then it gets to you.

"Okay now we're going to message (your YouTube name), Alex I know you fancy her so you can message her if you want," George says, laughing at Alex.

"For fucks sake George! You're just chatting shit."Alex replies, laughing.

"I just messaged her."

"What did you say?"

"Told her she's got a good batty."

"Of course you did!" Alex laughs, facepalming.

You watched as they went through the rest of your weird conversation. At the end of the conversation you saw George try and set you up with Alex.

"Wait she actually said she wants your number," George says in fake shock.

"Yes! Send it then!" Alex shouts.

"Be quiet, you'll get us kicked out of our flat again" George then clicks off your profile. "Okay well I hope you guys enjoyed this video don't forget to sub-"

"Wait are you just gonna leave her on read?" Alex interrupts.

"Yep."

"Damn I really thought you'd get me girlfriend George," Alex laughs in response.

After that George ends the video.

"Well. That was interesting..." You start, "Sorry about that Alex, you should DM me sometime - although I've always had a bit of a thing for George, must be the mask." You joke.

After that you carry on your stream, trying not to think about the video, you don't want to seem too desperate. But inside you were freaking out, you were only 19 and had just moved to London three months ago and this was the first time that a big YouTuber had noticed you and it just so happened to be one of your faves.

"I hope you guys enjoyed this stream but I'm going to go have a bath now because it turns out I was the real stinky bitch all along." And with that you end your stream. You grab your phone and start heading toward the bathroom. Lily wasn't in there so that meant you actually got to enter the bathroom that night. As you start to turn the hot tap on the bath, you hear your phone chime, it was an Instagram notfication.

Memeulous started following you

What the fuck was happening today.

Just as you were processing what just happened, you hear your phone chime again. You look back at your phone and see another Instagram notification.

One new message

Memeulous 23:58pm

Nice stream :)