*Chapter Three

Nice stream :)

What the fresh fuck? You think as you run into your room and scream into a pillow.

Okay now you needed to reply... Or not. What if it was too early? How long are you even supposed to wait before you reply? You saw somewhere that you were supposed to double the amount of time it took them to send you a message, but he sent the first message so what were you supposed to do?

Suck it up you told yourself and decided to just reply now. Okay but what exactly were you supposed to say? You'd always felt insecure talking to guys, especially ones you liked. It was easy before when he'd been messaging you weird things but now he was being normal and you have no idea how to react. You start to pace around your room, weighing up different options in your head until eventually you decide on the perfect message.

Y/N 0:13am
thanks

Nailed it

Okay maybe you didn't completely nail it. Realising you kinda killed the conversation before it started, you decided to add to your message.

Y/N 0:14am
nice video :)

Memeulous 0:14am
Sorry about the messages earlier, they were just jokes

its fine i thought they were funny lol

So

What did you mean when you said you like a man in a mask?

oh god i feel like ive boosted your ego too much

You definitely have

wish i went for alex now

Don't even joke about that

possessive much

Yeah that does sound quite dodgy tbf

I'm terrible at talking to pretty girls

awww thanks

that was veryy cheesy tho

Yep

Sorry

havent even seen you without the mask

Sorry but I'm not simping that much lol

wow youre that ugly?

Yes I have a terrible scarring all over my face

honestly cant tell if youre joking or not

You couldn't stop smiling at the fact you were having a conversation with the big George Memeulous. That was until you heard the sound of rushing water. "Y/N are you in the bathroom? Are you okay?" You hear Lily call through the flat.

"Shit yes sorry, I forgot to turn the bath off I'll turn it off now" You reply, running toward the bathroom.

"Thank God, I thought you killed yourself." You hear your flatmate say as you turn the tap on the bath off and start  to drain some of water from the tub.

"What?"

"I've seen Thirteen Reasons Why."

"Okay... I'm just gonna have my bath now."

"Have fun!" She replies from outside the bathroom. Lily could be weird sometimes.

You suddenly remember you forgot to grab your phone, George had probably replied and you didn't want him to think you were blanking him. You run to get it and see that he indeed has replied.

Memeulous 0:20am
Well maybe one day you'll get to find out

Y/N 0:24
sorry for the late reply i flooded my bathroom

but im definitely taking you up on that offer

Well then maybe we could hang out sometime? Maybe film a video or something?

that sounds great! 

ill give you my number :)

(your number)

Thanks

Do you wanna come over this satuday? You could get on reddit duty?

Definitely 

I've always wanted to get on reddit duty

I feel like I should text you now. That was weird to just announce it like that

sounds good

im hella tired tho ngl and my baths getting cold, wanna arrange the details tomorrow?

Goodnight, think of me in the bath

youre gross lmao

You barely got any sleep that night. How could you after having a whole conversation with George? And you'd been the one to end the conversation! Which you hoped made you seem cool.

That night you dreamed of George. Well not entirely, the main dream was about you being chased by a murderer, but George was still there so it counts.

You wake up in the best mood of your life.

You're filming a video with Memeulous!