*Chapter Sixteen

Currently you were holed up in your room, watching George's old videos. Your pity party is interrupted by a banging on the door. You ignore it.

"Y/N! You can't stay in your room all day again!" It was Lily. After unceremoniously running away from George, you'd been stuck in your room for the past two days.

"Leave me alone!" You shout back.

"No!" She yells back and slams the door open. "This is an intervention."

"I don't want to be interventioned." You mumble in response.

"Well tough. Because I've already called George and he's on his way."

"Fuck off." You groan, suddenly you perk up, "wait... How did you get George's number, was it through Fraser?" You wink at her.

Lily looks flustered, "maybe..."

"That's cute, you should go see him. I'll text George to cancel so you two can hang out."

"I mean I would like to see Fraser," she looks you dead in the eye. "But seriously, if you're gonna try and manipulate me to leave you have to build it up slowly instead of just telling me to leave."

"Cut me some slack, I've barely eaten."

"Well I'll go make you some toast for you and George." She walks out and you collapse back on your bed, you stay there until you hear the door open and close again.

"Lily made us some toast." You look up to see George standing by your door holding a plate. "She said there was no toppings or spreads."

"Lily has a boring taste pallet." You answer.

George comes and sits next to you on your bed. "Watching my videos?" He smirks and you grab a piece of toast.

"Shut up," you laugh.

"I'm pretty sure you don't need to be embarrassed about your feelings anymore." He says sarcastically.

"After last time I saw you I probably should be." You look down.

"No you shouldn't." He cups your cheek, "I read what those girls wrote about you." Words flash in front of you, fatty, ugly, kys. You'd tried to forget what they'd wrote but what they said had never really left you.

"They were wrong." George continued. "You're the most beautiful, funny, intelligent girl I've met in my whole life."

"I wish that were true." You say solemnly.

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself."

He kisses you.

You kiss back.

He instantly pulls away.

"When was the last time you brushed your teeth?" He asks.

"No comment." He laughs at your response and you giggle - you thought his laugh was adorable.

"Well why don't you brush your teeth, have a shower and come round to mine? I was thinking we could film a video? So then maybe people would stop hating on you."

"I dunno, I haven't even tweeted anything since your face reveal - not even a notes app apology."

"Then this would be the perfect time! Maybe you could even tell people about what's been going on."

"No one would believe it." You reply matter of factly.

"Maybe not the specifics but you could tell people you were hacked? If I backed you up I'm sure you'd be uncancelled."

"That does actually sound like a good idea..." you say. "You're sure you don't believe what those girls say?"

"I could never." He smiles at you, "and I would totally kiss you right now if your breath didn't smell like Shrek."

You gasp, "don't use Shrek as an insult!"

"As much as I love Shrek, he does literally live in a swamp."

"And it's a very organised swamp."

"Much like your room." He says looking around at the clothes all over your floor.

"Hey! I haven't left this place in two days!"

"And that's supposed to back up your point?" You laugh. Suddenly your phone starts buzzing.

It's Emily.

You and George share a look. "Pick it up." He says. You nod and put the phone on speaker.

"Hey Emily." You say, trying to sound normal.

"Y/N." She sounds emotional. "I have something to tell you."