*Chapter Four

You feel your heart drum out of control as you approach the light brown door. You and George had been texting each other for the past three days and now was the day of the much anticipated collab. You and George had spoken about everything, you'd told George about the time you'd fallen backwards off stage in your year seven school play, he'd told you about the time he pissed himself in English class on a dare. He made you literally laugh at his messages and he said you did the same to him (although you weren't sure how true that was). And now you're stood outside his flat.

What if he thinks I'm ugly? You think, or thinks I'm not funny. I should just go home you decide. Suddenly a voice in your head breaks through your thoughts NO!!! It screams. Stop being a pussy! You take one more deep breath and knock on the door. A couple of seconds pass and the door opens, a tall man stands in front of you - so you know it's not George.

"You must be Y/N, I'm-"

"Will - sorry that sounds super creepy I'm just a fan, and George has told me a lot about you." You interrupt, internally kicking yourself for sounding so obsessed. He laughs before holding the door open for you.

"It's fine, I like your YouTube channel so you could say that I'm a fan too." He says as you walk into the apartment. "You'll have to tell me what George said about me, I'm on my way out though but I hope I'll see you around, see you!" He continues as he walks out the door.

"Bye" You call after him with a wave, he waves back before disappearing into the nearby lift.

You look around awkwardly, you were stood in a small hallway with white painted walls and birch floor boards. To your left was a coat rack with an assortment of black and grey coats and pastel ones - you could instantly tell which ones were Alex's and which were George's.

You stood in the corridor, not knowing what to do, after what feels like forever a posh voice yells "Will are you still there? Who was at the door? Was it Y/N?"

"Will's gone, it's just me!" You reply, "Y/N," you add.

A masked figure then runs around the corner. "Hey! My rooms this way," he says and you start to follow him through the house. "I'm George by the way".

"Yeah I figured," you giggle, gesturing to the mask. "I mean I can't see Alex anywhere so for all I know you could be him".

"Damn how did you find out?" He jokes, "so I thought we could film a video where we react to my subreddit, if that's okay?"

"Yeah that sound good!"

"Also I feel like I should let you know I don't usually wear the mask around the house, I was filming with Will before you got here.

He leads you through his living room and into a nearby room which turns out to be his room. There was a king size double bed in the middle of the room with white walls and a white wardrobe near a desk with a laptop and a couple of cameras set up. He pulls out a chair for you and you both sit at his desk as he pulls up his subreddit and turns his camera on.

He does his usual intro and introduces you and you start reacting to the usual posts about George's height (which by the way he was way taller than you were expecting, at least 5'6!), fanart and people messaging George everyday until he replies. Until you come across a meme about you and Alex. "Guess I stole Alex's girl," he says to the camera.

You laugh before saying "I wasn't lying when I said I liked a guy in a mask".

"Kinky"

You're about to respond when George's phone rings. Since it was face up on his desk, you can see who was calling him. It was someone named Meli and the picture was of a pretty blonde girl. George reaches over you to grab his phone. "Sorry let me just take care of this".

He picks up the call and starts to walk away. But before he can fully walk away you hear a girls voice through the phone.

"Babe?"