*Chapter Fourteen

"No." You reply firmly, you don't want it to be true. It can't be true.

"Y/N I know it's hard to believe but she's the only person it could be." George looks down, refusing to meet your eyes.

"She's the only person that was there for me. It can't be her."

George looks at you awkwardly, "is that a dig at me?"

"Kinda." You give him a cheeky look.

"Bitch." He laughs at you.

You put your hand on your chest and do an exaggerated gasp, "I thought you weren't going to say those things about me anymore!"

He shrugs, "I never promised."

"You're awful," you giggle, "and Emily isn't." You give him a pointed look.

George sighs, "if you trust her then I trust her too."

"Thanks." You reply but there's still doubt in your mind, Emily had been with you when George's face had been revealed, she'd seen the pictures on your Onlyfans and she wasn't in frame in the video of you Will sent you.

"You okay?" George asks, noticing your worried expression.

"Well... It makes sense. For it to be Emily I mean, it all adds up." You take a deep breath, feeling tears coming on - you cursed yourself for always being so overemotional.

You feel an arm around you and look up to George enveloping you in a hug. You let yourself lean into him.

"I just really don't want it to be her." Your voice is on the verge of cracking.

He pulls you closer, "I know," he says softly, tracing his fingers up and down your arm.

Your butterflies are out of control, George pulls away from you and at first you're disappointed but he cups your face in his hands, you feel your breath hitch in your throat.

"I could see myself falling in love with you." He whispers.

"Cheesy." You try and remain composed but your voice doesn't reflect that.

He laughs in response and you can't help but grin - his laugh is really cute. He stops laughing and looks at you with an unreadable expression.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks. Silently you nod.

He closes the gap between you and kisses you softly. You immediately respond and kiss him back. He pulls away and smiles at you.

"You're so beautiful Y/N."

"You're not to bad yourself." 

He looks down. "I'm sorry about that night."

You look away, "wow conversation change but yeah we should probably talk about that."

"We kinda dated but nothing ended up happening. When we had our first conversation I told her I didn't wanna date her and she took it hard."

You can't help but laugh, "yeah you don't say."

"That night I..." He trails off and looks at you as if he's afraid of your reaction."

"Unless you tell me that you and Meli where plotting to kill me or something, I'll forgive you."

He smiles at your reaction. "I got held up, we kissed and didn't stop. I know I should've but I got caught up in the moment and I was drunk. Which is a terrible excuse  know."

"It's okay George. It's in the past."

"You're the only girl I wanna be with."

You grin at him, "I'm glad to hear because you're the only guy I wanna be with."

"I really like you Y/N."

"I really like you too George."